Products of Interest: AUSTRALIAN Edition

Options
2»

Replies

• strongwouldbenice
    strongwouldbenice Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    If you haven't tried Cadbury choc with kettle chips, please do! And caramel M&m's... Mmm yum!

Has anyone tried Chobani Fit? How does it compare to Yopro in terms of taste and texture?

Oh man the caramel mnms. I tried them once a couple of months ago and ate the whole packet, I just can't buy them again, they're too good.

What's wrong with eating the whole packet? :smiley: I've done it lots of times. Love them!

(ETA Unless you mean you ate a whole family pack?)

The whole family pack. Which I definitely bought with the intention to share :D
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    If you haven't tried Cadbury choc with kettle chips, please do! And caramel M&m's... Mmm yum!

Has anyone tried Chobani Fit? How does it compare to Yopro in terms of taste and texture?

Oh man the caramel mnms. I tried them once a couple of months ago and ate the whole packet, I just can't buy them again, they're too good.

What's wrong with eating the whole packet? :smiley: I've done it lots of times. Love them!

(ETA Unless you mean you ate a whole family pack?)

The whole family pack. Which I definitely bought with the intention to share :D

Hahaha Oh dear! :smile:

I'm so lucky my son is independent and my husband doesn't buy chocolate because it gives him migraines. No sharing for me!!! I just buy things in single serves.

Another product I love is the Aldi Tasti baked oat slices with oat protein - strawberry and white chocolate flavour, though the dark chocolate version is good too.

I've been having those on my long runs. Good fuel!

Similar to Carman's oat bars, but cheaper, and even tastier.
  • Orphia
    Options
    Ooh, just thought of another thing.

Almond Latte sachets in Coles.

Less calories than Nescafe or Moccona instant coffee sachets, and I love the almond flavour.

Disclaimer, no I am not a hippy. :smiley:
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

I like the chobani fit better than yopro. I've only tried the vanilla flavour so far.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    I saw raspberry maltesers in Aldi today. I don't like regular ones but these may be quite nice.
    qlo3acpvc5h3.jpg
  • Orphia
    Options
    8cdln9hvs6rd.jpeg
    6srwbwz18c95.jpeg

I've been loving these salmon sachets. Only 423 kilojoules, but 19.4 grams of protein. Also comes in a chilli version.

Just bung them in with some Steam Fresh rice/risotto or pasta and veg. Easy, low calorie, healthy, and tasty.
  • Love_2_Hike
    Love_2_Hike Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm really liking these posts! Im loving the YoPro yogurt for breakfast. I bought the squeezy-satchets to try as well this week. Mission Low Carb wraps, they are good for lunch.
    I'm a bit stuck on dinner, I might try the steam-fresh as others have suggested.
  • Orphia
    Options
    Steam Fresh now do fish in different sauces!

4jch7f0z1c3w.jpeg

(Noticed the new product on the Coles Flybuys app yesterday.)

I want to marry Steam Fresh! :D
  • Orphia
    Options
    Tried these today, and there are other flavours. Really nice with sparkling mineral water and ice!

Only 37 KJ.

5qnzayqc8n7d.jpeg