couple of jokes

A tandem rider is stopped by a police car.

"What've I done, officer?" asks the rider.

"Perhaps you didn't notice sir, but your wife fell off your bike half a mile back . . ."

"Oh, thank God for that," says the rider - "I thought I'd gone deaf!"

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

The Hardest Part of Learning to Ride a Bike
Q. Do you know what is the hardest part of learning to ride a bike?

A. The pavement.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I joined a health club last year, spent about $400. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I am doing.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    A tandem rider is stopped by a police car.

"What've I done, officer?" asks the rider.

"Perhaps you didn't notice sir, but your wife fell off your bike half a mile back . . ."

"Oh, thank God for that," says the rider - "I thought I'd gone deaf!"

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

The Hardest Part of Learning to Ride a Bike
    Q. Do you know what is the hardest part of learning to ride a bike?

A. The pavement.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    I joined a health club last year, spent about $400. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I am doing.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
  • those are great!! Thanks for sharing!!:laugh: