Serial Fad Dieter in Need of Friends

Options
krnmlk
krnmlk Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!

I’ve done alllllll of the ridiculous diets out there. For reasons I’m unsure of the 637 of them that I have attempted have proved to be unsustainable. Was it the very restricted eating? The fact that the shakes tasted like foot? My inability to stay away from McDonalds? Will my nostrils ever be rid of the cabbage soup smell that has lingered since 2004? Who knows?

I’ve reluctantly come to the conclusion that there might be some sense in the eating sensibly and exercising approach, so here I go.

Kiran

Replies

• m_onamission
    m_onamission Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends, so add me if you want! I've got about 10kg/20lb to lose, and I'm also not into fad diets anymore.
  • RonyMack
    RonyMack Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Cereal diets rule! Cap'n Crunch for lunch, Cocoa Puffs for dessert. Yum.
  • buckey65
    buckey65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! Not going down the fad diet road anymore. Trying to stay at 1200 cal per day and have 25-30 lbs. to lose. I don't even think I have any friends yet. Still getting set-up with the site:-)
  • teristwin
    teristwin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here. I’m so frustrated with myself. I need friends to help me along my new journey.
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have 15-20 I want to loose
  • teristwin
    Options
    buckey65 wrote: »
    Me too! Not going down the fad diet road anymore. Trying to stay at 1200 cal per day and have 25-30 lbs. to lose. I don't even think I have any friends yet. Still getting set-up with the site:-)
    We sound like the exact same. I’m literally doing what you are. We can cheer each other on!!
  • ellejpasssh
    ellejpasssh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m incapable of staying away from McDonald’s as I actually work there! Imagine that! I’m a newbie too 😊 please feel free to add me x
  • teristwin
    Options
    I’m incapable of staying away from McDonald’s as I actually work there! Imagine that! I’m a newbie too 😊 please feel free to add me x

I’ll add you! I love McDonald’s!! Lol
  • alesiasmith8269
    alesiasmith8269 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me too lets loose and motivate each other here is to my new friend.