Stubborn fat

Options
Does anyone else here have just a little extra lower belly fat that just won’t go away? I would like to say I’m around 12% body fat and I can see my top two packs but I’m still not able to see the bottom one because that stubborn fat. Does anyone have any similar issues that they have worked through? I’m assuming it’s just a matter of losing a little bit more fat and calorie deficit but what do I know.

Replies

• jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else here have just a little extra lower belly fat that just won’t go away? I would like to say I’m around 12% body fat and I can see my top two packs but I’m still not able to see the bottom one because that stubborn fat. Does anyone have any similar issues that they have worked through? I’m assuming it’s just a matter of losing a little bit more fat and calorie deficit but what do I know.

How lean do you want to be? Are you competing? Assuming those pictures are you all the abs are visable so I’m confused by the post
  • ericpiccione
    ericpiccione Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    jdog022 wrote: »

How lean do you want to be? Are you competing? Assuming those pictures are you all the abs are visable so I’m confused by the post

That was over a year ago when I was around 4% which was crazy. I’ve found it harder to get rid of this fat this time around