Let's talk about boobs

Options
I've lost 33lbs so far, 23 inches off my body, and 5 of those inches are from my once awesome C cups.

I have about 40ish more pounds to lose, and am worried about my super sad barely there A cups.

Are there any exercises to perk the boobs? I know I can't spot reduce and I'm not asking to. Just want to know if anything besides a push up bra always will help these sad babies be back up where they should be.

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    If you're prone to skin laxity, a breast augmentation might be your option for vanity's sake. Exercises? Starting a good lifting program, pushups, plankups, chest fly, chest presses .... Am certain others will enter with their suggestions too.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I went from a full C to between A-B. It’s always the first place I lose weight from. I agree with the comment that building up the muscles under can help lift and make them perkier. A few things I’ve done are push ups, chest flys, and bench press.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    SCoil123 wrote: »
    I went from a full C to between A-B. It’s always the first place I lose weight from. I agree with the comment that building up the muscles under can help lift and make them perkier. A few things I’ve done are push ups, chest flys, and bench press.

Wooooo that is awesome news. 🤩
  • 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Not to knocker big boobs, but I’m happier smaller.

I'm hoping my shrink as I lose, so far, 36# gone and beyond being a size tighter in my bra's, they are still too big... but I'm also starting at D...
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Not to knocker big boobs, but I’m happier smaller.
    Me too.

• Stellamom2018
    Stellamom2018 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I went from A+ to solid B/B+ with heavy bench and volume. It's technically pec not boob, but can't tell the difference in shirt/bra. Depending on the current stretch of the skin situation, more pec muscle might provide more "fullness."

Awesome! Thank you!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    My 38 D's and holding on strong..and I wouldn't mind them going back to C like when I was younger.. but I just don't think it will happen as I'm pretty much at my goal weight.. maybe I could lose 3 more lbs. So.. I guess we all have our problems. :)
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I would continue losing weight, so chest exercises as listed above, and give your body time to recoup from losing weight, like 5 years before considering anything drastic. Skin needs a lot more time to change than your weight does.
  • Stellamom2018
    Stellamom2018 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    I would continue losing weight, so chest exercises as listed above, and give your body time to recoup from losing weight, like 5 years before considering anything drastic. Skin needs a lot more time to change than your weight does.

This is a good suggestion too. I've of course, already looked into surgical answers but didnt take into account if my body would adjust in a few years.