New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    rclbfp47zfr3.jpg
  • dyfalbarhad
    dyfalbarhad Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    PB2 peanut butter powder. 85% of the oil is removed. 50 cal for 2 TBS. you add water and mix it up. Easy peasy. Tastes just like peanut butter. No additives. All natural peanuts. And what a calorie savings!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever try these ? They any good? vmxsskm0tkkc.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    cheesy_big.png

Not extremely flavorful, but I do get hints of a tomato soupy/tomato sauce with a slight cheese taste mixed in. 120 calories per 28 gram serving.
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hdbwjr53o4nn.jpeg

These are excellent. Great crunch and texture, just the right about of salt and bbq flavoring.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever try these ? They any good? vmxsskm0tkkc.jpeg

I've passed these up at Vitamin Shoppe a couple times now. It's about the size of a Quest bar and the consistency feels about the same. Every time I see it in the store though, the bars look as though they've been slightly squashed. I'm really picky about food that I feel like has been "damaged." I won't buy a squashed Quest bar or a broken L&L cookie. Next time I go, I'll see if they got a new box in.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    hdbwjr53o4nn.jpeg

These are excellent. Great crunch and texture, just the right about of salt and bbq flavoring.

Im in love with these and the orginal ones
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    dzqw5suzzw1i.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    75kisnrhhi08.jpeg
    These are really good. Like a vegan quest bar. I would buy if they weren’t so expensive lol. The bad thing about getting samples is you end up liking things that are way too expensive to buy regularly lol.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    In the process of moving and you’ll never believe what I found cleaning out my room.

an UNOPENED box of chocolate chip cookie dough AND an unopened box of double chocolate chunk. January 2015 expiration dates. I had won one of their first giveaways and never opened the package!! 😱😱
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    In the process of moving and you’ll never believe what I found cleaning out my room.

an UNOPENED box of chocolate chip cookie dough AND an unopened box of double chocolate chunk. January 2015 expiration dates. I had won one of their first giveaways and never opened the package!! 😱😱

Quest??? Original formula? Omg.... I'd buy.... and eat... not even kidding LOL
  • pancakerunner
    Options

Quest??? Original formula? Omg.... I'd buy.... and eat... not even kidding LOL

Yeah Quest. Forgot to mention that. Don’t wanna open them!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Those look good
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,612 Member
    Options
    zekwza9pxqe1.png
    These look good, I like that they are only 100 calories.

Oh man, I am ON this.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    7eags3y0y1im.jpeg
    qm42r2wblo49.jpeg

Recently improved Quest Chocolate Peanut Butter. 😛
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2018
    Options
    7eags3y0y1im.jpeg
    qm42r2wblo49.jpeg

Recently improved Quest Chocolate Peanut Butter. 😛
    Omg much better! I said after the brownie smash they should keep the peanut butter with the chips part!

Maple almond butter sounds gooddo53578jdvs7.jpeg