FINALLY GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!

Options
After years of rejection... I decided to workout. From scrawny and nerdy to less scrawny and still nerdy... BOOM! Any relational advice for asking the right questions?

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I am not sure you are in the right forum. I am also not sure what you mean by the right questions. If this is a new girlfriend you need to focus on getting to know her better. Ask about her job, life, family, etc.

Remember that this is probably not the girl you are going to marry so keep it light and casual. This is a good time to start learning how to be a good boyfriend.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Chill.
  • SeresaEarl
    SeresaEarl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    I am not sure you are in the right forum. I am also not sure what you mean by the right questions. If this is a new girlfriend you need to focus on getting to know her better. Ask about her job, life, family, etc.

Remember that this is probably not the girl you are going to marry so keep it light and casual. This is a good time to start learning how to be a good boyfriend.

Wow, I guess I was way over thinking this. Sometimes I just get so nervous that I just ask stupid questions. I just need to relax and focus on her. Thanks for the advice!

• SeresaEarl
    Options
    Chill.

If only it were that easy...
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    SeresaEarl wrote: »
    Chill.

You don’t need to chill, a new relationship is exciting. Go H.A.M kid, have fun you’re young...just be yourself.

I think you might get more answers in the chit- chat section of the forums...😊
  • SeresaEarl
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Chill.

You don’t need to chill, a new relationship is exciting. Go H.A.M kid, have fun you’re young...just be yourself.

I think you might get more answers in the chit- chat section of the forums...😊

Ah I see, thanks for letting me know. Sometimes it’s hard for me to be myself because I just get so nervous and I’m not even sure why! Thanks for the advice, though.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »

Wow, I guess I was way over thinking this. Sometimes I just get so nervous that I just ask stupid questions. I just need to relax and focus on her. Thanks for the advice!

Tell her you are nervous and that you won't always get things right but you will try to do your best.

Dating is kind of like taking college courses in relationships. You will find out things about what you like and don't like and you will figure out how to grow and be a better version of yourself in a relationship.

This relationship will most likely run its course and end anyway. The more you panic over it happening the faster you might make it happen. That is why I say keep it light and casual. Have fun but don't start lending her large sums of money or co-signing loans for her.