Anyone up for an EXTREME one week long step challenge?

Hotdawgnothotdog
Hotdawgnothotdog Posts: 179 Member
edited September 2018 in Challenges
Apparently a lot of people on here use walking as their main exercise and it is not unheard of them to walk 15,000+ steps a day. I thought starting October 1st, I would challenge myself to walk 20,000 steps every day for one week.... Who's in?

Replies

• megsnpocket
    megsnpocket Posts: 1 Member
    I’m in!
  • kizzyann1111
    kizzyann1111 Posts: 22 Member
    Do we have to do at least 15k a day?
  • chaffinc
    chaffinc Posts: 5 Member
    Looks like the challenge is 20,000+ each day for 7 days starting now, correct?
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    I'm in.
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    chaffinc wrote: »
    Looks like the challenge is 20,000+ each day for 7 days starting now, correct?

Yes!
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    Do we have to do at least 15k a day?

I was thinking 20,000 a day, but 15,000 is fine too. So to answer your question, yes.
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    I'm glad to see some people decided to join in. I didn't get any replies the first day and thought no one would be interested but I'm glad I was wrong! Good luck to us all!
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    I am in. 15000 steps daily. Thanks for the weekly challenge, short term goals are more inspiring for me. :)
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    edited October 2018
    Got 15k for the first day jogging 3 miles and walking a mile to my jogging route and back plus 4k of random walking and activity throughout the day. I doubt I'll get to 20k, will probably hit it sometime this week though.
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    Got 15k for the first day jogging 3 miles and walking a mile to my jogging route and back plus 4k of random walking and activity throughout the day. I doubt I'll get to 20k, will probably hit it sometime this week though.

You're still doing great! Especially with the jogging and walking mix!
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    October 1st: 20,432