Let's talk about boobs

Replies

• Vanillarose3479
    Vanillarose3479 Posts: 3 Member
    I had mine done in 2009 and 2011. DD. I lost 45 pounds so far. One good thing. I won’t be losing my boobs.
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    I've lost 80 pounds so far, and yes my boobs have shrunk, but only a tiny amount. My bras fit better cup wise, though I do need a smaller band size ( I started out at 44DD, now I'm 40DD)
  • ljmorgi
    ljmorgi Posts: 264 Member
    VUA21 wrote: »
    They were the first to go when I started losing. At first I was upset, now I love my itty bitty's. Bras are so much cheaper, the selection is better, I don't have to find industrial strength sports bras to do any workout, and no more worries about buttons popping open. And the greatest thing: I haven't work underwire in over a year!!!!!! Yes, no more underwire!

The selection is better? Please point me toward this magical place. I'm a 36A and the bra industry only offers me bras in black, white, and on a good day beige, and they're all padded within an inch of their lives because small-breasted women all clearly want to look bigger I guess.
  • kazminchu
    kazminchu Posts: 250 Member
    I'm going to offer only disappointment here, but I lost my weight back in 2013-2014 and my boobs went from what I guess was probably a EE/F (wore very poorly fitted bras back then) to a properly fitted 32D. if I raise my arms above my head they look like maybe a B cup, but the extra saggy skin makes extra cup sizes. They look reasonable in a bra, apart from being like ski ramps. But naked? Eesh. :s

I'm also only 27 now, so youth was on my side as much as it could be. You should maybe start trying to like your new boobs, they might not change much now.

Having said that, it depends on your individual skin and genetics. My skin might just be bad at bouncing back once stretched.
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    ljmorgi wrote: »
    They were the first to go when I started losing. At first I was upset, now I love my itty bitty's. Bras are so much cheaper, the selection is better, I don't have to find industrial strength sports bras to do any workout, and no more worries about buttons popping open. And the greatest thing: I haven't work underwire in over a year!!!!!! Yes, no more underwire!

The selection is better? Please point me toward this magical place. I'm a 36A and the bra industry only offers me bras in black, white, and on a good day beige, and they're all padded within an inch of their lives because small-breasted women all clearly want to look bigger I guess.
    A search of my favorite online retailer for 36A's in colors other than white, beige and black (Poshmark) turned up at least 10 pages of 52 each (I didn't scroll to the end), including a couple I'd give my eyeteeth to have in my size. The vast majority did seem to be padded, though.

• r0ck3rgirl
    r0ck3rgirl Posts: 67 Member
    This is a great question as I'm losing and am a double d but I'm sure the boobs will go first.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member

36D and the majority are still padded within an inch of their lives :confused: No idea why.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited October 2018
    pinuplove wrote: »

36D and the majority are still padded within an inch of their lives :confused: No idea why.

I’m a 34D I also don’t like padding all the time, I have a couple from Victoria Secret you can find them for $20 during the annual sales.... probably less if you’re from America.
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member

A search of my favorite online retailer for 36A's in colors other than white, beige and black (Poshmark) turned up at least 10 pages of 52 each (I didn't scroll to the end), including a couple I'd give my eyeteeth to have in my size. The vast majority did seem to be padded, though.
    Doh! I meant reseller, not retailer. Poshmark is sort of like Ebay/Craigslist for clothing, although the protections are somewhat better. The 36A's started around $3.00 and many were around $10 or $15.

• Stellamom2018
    Stellamom2018 Posts: 120 Member
    kazminchu wrote: »
    I'm going to offer only disappointment here, but I lost my weight back in 2013-2014 and my boobs went from what I guess was probably a EE/F (wore very poorly fitted bras back then) to a properly fitted 32D. if I raise my arms above my head they look like maybe a B cup, but the extra saggy skin makes extra cup sizes. They look reasonable in a bra, apart from being like ski ramps. But naked? Eesh. :s

I'm also only 27 now, so youth was on my side as much as it could be. You should maybe start trying to like your new boobs, they might not change much now.

Having said that, it depends on your individual skin and genetics. My skin might just be bad at bouncing back once stretched.

I am also 27, 2 kids and done with babies. I'm hoping push ups and chest flys will be my saving grace!
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

I'm an F and they're still mostly padded. Why, for the love of god?