Jillian Michaels 6-week six pack

Options
Hey! I'm just wondering if anyone out there has done this dvd, and what sort of results they got? Also, any comments about the dvd would be helpful! Thanks!

Replies

• OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I haven't but I want to after seeing one of my MFP friend's results.

She shared her story in this post:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/316762-my-6w-6pack-results-with-jillian
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    I haven't done it myself, but one of my mfp friends had amazing results..I can't wait to try it myself..I hear its tough, but you will get amazing results
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I haven't done this one yet. I'm currently on her 30 day shred DVD and let me tell you, she absolutely DOES get results. If you don't die from the hell she puts you through. Haha
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have done it! .it was tough but really good and i saw my abs! lol!! lost inches rather than pounds... definetly a good toning dvd :tongue:
  • Bexster88
    Options
    Just finished my workout and I did level 1 today! It's very similar to her other workouts and includes ab exercises on the floor, standing moves where you move your arms and legs at the same time to burn fat, and some of her intervals with mountain climbers, burpees, etc. She takes you through the routine once slow to learn it and then a second time fast to work up a sweat. I haven't done it consistently, just every once in a while when I'm on a rest day from half marathon training. It does give you a good arm workout too because of the planks and everything!!
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    Great, thanks everyone!! Maybe I'll start that up to change my workout routine!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I did it, I loved L1, but hadto stop 10 days into L2 as some of the moves were quite harsh on my knees. I lost about 4lbs- which is good for me, I lose v slowly! My abs felt great & I felt fitter overall.