Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Active Supportive Friends

My feed seems very quiet lately. I'd love to find active, supportive friends.

A little about me: I'm a 32 year old mom of two. I have about 80lbs to lose to my first goal. I'm not doing any special "diet"... just eating better, smaller portions and trying to move more. Let's be friends. :)

Replies

• katatonix818
    katatonix818 Posts: 2 Member
    Adding you!
  • abigailbecker14
    abigailbecker14 Posts: 9 Member
    I have tried to start this weight loss journey time and time again. It has never happened for me. I want/need to lose around 100 lbs for me to be healthy. I say a picture of myself today from just one year ago. I don't know how much weight I have gained but it is enough to be noticeable. I need to start now, while I can. I need to make a lifestyle change for better my health and my self-confidence... I am hoping to start slowly and go from there! Adding you !
  • Miss_Snow_White
    Miss_Snow_White Posts: 64 Member
    Added you!! I'm 31 with 70 more lbs to lose!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    You can do this!! It's never too late to start over, to do something different, to meet your goals. Get it girl!! :smile:
    I have tried to start this weight loss journey time and time again. It has never happened for me. I want/need to lose around 100 lbs for me to be healthy. I say a picture of myself today from just one year ago. I don't know how much weight I have gained but it is enough to be noticeable. I need to start now, while I can. I need to make a lifestyle change for better my health and my self-confidence... I am hoping to start slowly and go from there! Adding you !

• funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Sending FR!
  • saraann1985
    saraann1985 Posts: 11 Member
    Please add me too! I’m looking for more friends to help me on my way too.
  • karrenm70
    karrenm70 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me
  • lady4kazuya
    lady4kazuya Posts: 10 Member

I’m in the same boat. I looked in the mirror and I couldn’t recognize myself. It was a wake up call for sure 😢. I’m looking for friends and a support system as well. I’ll add you. Please feel free to add me too.
  • CCgal2018
    CCgal2018 Posts: 64 Member
    FR sent! 36yo female with 50 pound goal. I’m also looking for motivational and supportive friends. Any ladies please feel free to add me!