9 Products...

Options
_beachgirl_
_beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
I use shampoo, conditioner, body wash in the shower.
Deordorant, lotion, face moisturizer after the shower.
Then it's some Biosilk for my hair, mascara, lipgloss and I am out the door!

Just wondering how many products it takes to make you look as gorgeous as you do!

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I jump in the shower, shave my head and face, wash my body with Irish Spring, shampoo and condition my beard with whatever products were cheapest when I bought them, slap on some deoderant and head out the door. Oh yeah, I get dressed.

I guess I'm just a "natural" beauty.
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    shampoo, conditioner, body wash
    deodorant
    base mascara lipgloss

my eyeliner is tattooed so I very seldom actually wear make up unless we are going out somewhere nice
  • NABrightEyes
    Options
    Well...I use toothpaste, soap, body wash and nothing on my hair as I wear it natural and NO LOTION as I apply natural Coconut Oil Twice a week to get the shimmer and moisture I need for my skin. No make up but lip gloss and POOF...The magic is done!
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    Well...I use toothpaste, soap, body wash and nothing on my hair as I wear it natural and NO LOTION as I apply natural Coconut Oil Twice a week to get the shimmer and moisture I need for my skin. No make up but lip gloss and POOF...The magic is done!

Damn I forgot about the toothpaste and floss, and I am a hygienist! Ok so it's 11 products....
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I don`t think they make enough to help me. :embarassed:
  • laureneva15
    Options
    shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, toothpaste, deodorant
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, toothpaste, deodorant

this.
    I'm ready in 15.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash, sugar scrub, face wash, toothpaste, makeup, deodorant, perfume, hairspray, clothes and im done. whew! I'm tired just typing it all.lol
  • sincereme
    sincereme Posts: 276
    Options
    :bigsmile: I use too many to list...lol... The makeup alone is a long list (I :heart: makeup..lol)
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    15 to get out the door in the morning...and I refuse to count how many I use before bed.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I use coconut oil in my hair three times a week, otherwise I use nothing in it. Coconut butter on my skin and Lush body bar in the shower. Deodorant, Mascara and red lipstick and I'm out the door!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    In the shower:
    Body Wash: le Petite Chevre
    Shampoo/Conditioner: Garnier products
    Facial Scrubs: St. Ives Apricot (once a week), Noxema

Shaving (The Art of Shaving Products):
    Pre-Shave Lavender Oil
    Lavender Essential Oil Shaving Cream [applied with Fine Badger Brush]
    Lavender After-Shave Balm

Deodorant and Moisturizing:
    Axe
    Aveeno Body Lotion with SPF 15

Dental Hygiene:
    Colgate Toothpaste
    Dental Floss

Cologne:
    John Varvatos or Ralph Lauren Double Black

A few take-away points from this:
    1. Between the baby soap with goat's milk and the lavender shaving product, it's no secret that I have sensitive skin.
    2. Most people wear too much cologne. The rule of thumb is that it should be worn daily, but only smelled by a lover.
    3. Most people don't floss enough.
    4. Shave with a straight razor. It's cathartic to dedicate half an hour to shaving your face and it always ends up looking better.
    5. There is no such thing as a "masculine" or "feminine" scent. Aromas do not have gender...that's really all about marketing. Santa Maria Novella's Melograno or Jo Malone's Lime Basil & Mandarin may be marketed to women, but mix one of those into your cologne regime guys.
    6. Care about how you look. If you care about how you look, other people will notice.

Cheers.
    -wtk
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    :
    3. Most people don't floss enough.

Do your dental hygienist a favor and floss more please! :bigsmile:
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    toothpaste
    face wash
    toner
    moisturizer with SPF
    blush
    lipgloss
    shampoo
    conditioner
    body lotion

That's it. I'm a pretty laid back girl. :laugh:
  • jennydanger77
    Options
    omg. get ready...

shower:
    shampoo, conditioner, dove soap [body], dial soap [pits and 'special' places], lotion after shower

make up:
    serum, lotion, foundation, powder, brow color, shadow, liner, mascara primer, mascara, bronzer, blush, gloss.
    funny thing is, every one says they cant imagine that i wear all that because it doesnt look heavy or cakey.

perfume.
  • Random_Name
    Options
    dial soap [pits and 'special' places]

Just say "Summer's Eve," gal.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Oh lord..

Body wash, shampoo, condition, body lotion, body spray, face lotion, Moroccan Oil (hair) , Instracure (hair), toothpaste.

When I wear makeup...gotta add foundation, blush, shadow, liner, mascara, lipgloss.

Good god, no wonder I'm always late!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    This morning it was shampoo, conditioner, face wash, shower gel, eye cream, serum, face cream, deodorant, hair serum, hair styling cream, body lotion, concealer, powder, mascara, eyeliner, blusher, lipliner and lip gloss. I make that 18, and I still look this bad!
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    shower gel
    shampoo
    conditioner
    facial scrub
    cleanser
    under eye cream
    face cream
    Toothpaste
    touche eclat
    vaseline for my lips
    deodarant
    perfume

So that is 12 for me. Although I don'r wash my hair every single day!

If I am going 'out' add various make-up items to this list!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Shower portion :shampoo, conditioner, lancome body scrub, dove body wash, obagi foaming gel facial wash.

Rest: toothbrush paste, hair styling creme, la mer moisturizing cream for the face, serum de la mer for the face, mascara, some blush, deodorant, Vera Wang perfume and the end.

13 for me. When did life get this complicated o___0