Lose some FATTY by ST. PATTY challenge

Options

Replies

• marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to let you know that I will post my weight this Saturday because I went to the gym and my actual weight was 10lbs more then my scale at home. Oh well. :laugh: The good news I feel better since I join MFP.

This happens to me all the time. I don't know which scale to believe. I belong to a gym near my house and at work and they always have different numbers from my scale at home.
    [/quote

From now on I am going to believe the lowest numbers.LOL]
  • mom2009
    Options
    Me too for 5 by St Patty's. Of course I've gained two of the 10 I've lost, so 7 by St Pattys
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Had my Green Team weigh in today and I'm back down to 157.4:happy:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Check out the daily posts for Fatty By St Patty....
  • yeahbuddy
    Options

Was this for me? Are we supposed to be posting our weights somewhere else? Thanks.
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Can I still join?! If so, I'm in!! I weigh 316 and I will lose 5 pounds by Saint Patty's day!!!
  • chrissyh
    Options

Was this for me? Are we supposed to be posting our weights somewhere else? Thanks.

not just for you - just reminding everyone that B4 is starting a new post each day. Seems to work well if we remember to look for the new one. Maybe we can get him to post earlier in the day for us early birds....

there's one from yesterday but not yet for today
  • chrissyh
    Options

not just for you - just reminding everyone that B4 is starting a new post each day. Seems to work well if we remember to look for the new one. Maybe we can get him to post earlier in the day for us early birds....

• chrissyh
    Options
    :heart: :flowerforyou::heart:
  • yeahbuddy
    Options

Oh, I must have missed that. Thanks so much for letting me know. I'm fairly new to the site so how do we find the new posts? Recent topics or is there somewhere else to look?

Never mind, I found it. Thanks again.
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Hey...I'll join ya all in this too....I currently weigh a whole woppin...229...and want to lose 5 lets see if it works
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    i'd love to join in the challenge as well! i just hit my 1st goal of going under the extreme obesity BMI of 40, and my next goal (BMI 35) is by May 1st, so it's a good thing to add a goal in between these dates, and St.Patty fits right in :smile:

i weigh in today at 246.5 and i have tons to lose, so my goal is lose 10lbs by March 17th

good luck all :flowerforyou:
  • spiritmi
    spiritmi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    think i will run out and buy something green in a smaller size and hang it where i can see it every day...it can be my exercise motivator!!!...hope everyone is off to a good start on this challenge!!!...blessings to all..
  • mommyof2kiddos
    Options
    I'm in =)

I'm going to aim for 6lbs by then, I'm at 161 now so that would make my goal 155.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Didn't see a post for today so i'm posting on this one. I'm so excited. I'm not supposed to weigh in until next Tuesday but I weighed this morning and I have lost 6 ounces. :happy: Hopefully by Tuesday it was turn into a full pound gone. Good luck everyone. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    okay, I re-evaluated today...

GOAL #1 (157)
    Easter
    April 12
    7 Pounds (150)

GOAL #2
    Anniversary
    May 3
    2 Pounds (148)

GOAL #3
    Brithday
    May 27
    2 Pounds (146)

GOAL #4
    July 4th
    5 pounds (141)

GOAL #5
    October
    6 pounds (135)

we'll see how this goes. I have posted this list throughout my house to remind me.
  • imworthit
    imworthit Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds from last Friday. Feel really good about my eating and exercising this week. But I also had my TOM last Friday, so that had a lot to do with it. Still, I'm feeling good about this week. Let's make it through the weekend! (My toughest days!)
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    This is my weight in today. I lost 2 lbs, I did lose 2 inches on hips 1 inch on my waist ,and half inch all over.
  • rintin88
    rintin88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today's my weigh in and I'm down almost a full pound this week & lost an inch at my waist :smile:
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Weigh in -

SW - 119.6 2/10/2009
    CW - 117 2/24/2009

Goal Weight - 110.6 by 3/17/2009

Okay - my goal weight seems to be ... lofty.
    But at least aiming for it will hopefully get me closer by St. Patty's day!