Best raw weight MFP entry for boneless, skinless Chicken Breast?

Options
So many Chicken breast entries. So, so, so many.

I cannot find a green checked USDA entry for the RAW weight. I have found ones that line up with the USDA nutritional database, but why no green check?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,022 Member
    Options

I cannot find a green checked USDA entry for the RAW weight. I have found ones that line up with the USDA nutritional database, but why no green check?

So, check one that you know is right according to the USDA. Check marks are added by users.

Here is one, right at the top...

cmjv4chweeoz.png
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Here's the one I use. I feel like I verified it to the USDA website, but that was a long, long time ago... Either way, it appears to be close enough for my needs.

dy85kpnaq2xu.jpg
  • texasleahgirl
    texasleahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options

So, check one that you know is right according to the USDA. Check marks are added by users.

cmjv4chweeoz.png

@cmriverside, I have been logging daily for nearly 1000 days now and I had no idea that users could add green check marks! Thanks!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,022 Member
    Options

cmjv4chweeoz.png

@cmriverside, I have been logging daily for nearly 1000 days now and I had no idea that users could add green check marks! Thanks!

Yeah, clickety that "Learn more" thing on the nutrition box.