Who has done 30 day Shred?

Options
2»

Replies

• tlahuiltzin
    tlahuiltzin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just bought it and I am waiting on it to be shipped. Im super pumped to try it! I have read so may great reviews on it. Keep us updated with your progess. I should have mine (didnt know you can watch for free) by the end of the month. Ill check in on how your doing and you can bemy motivation! :)

Awesome!!! I'll add you as a friend then! :D
  • goodbyeexcess
    Options
    BUMP - for the 30 day shred link! LOL
  • tlahuiltzin
    Options

Right??? Free fitness for EVERYONE!!! <3
  • tlahuiltzin
    Options

Right??? Free fitness for EVERYONE!!! <3
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I will do day 10 later in the morning...I have lost a lot of inches and a few pounds. There are days when I could punch JM and her two perky assistants!!! My biggest problem was cool down wasn't enough so I now finish the shred and then go for a nice power walk...
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy the 30Day Shred...I have lost inches more than weight which is fine by me since I had several extra inches to lose. I am in the middle of this now so waiting for results at the end of the month.
  • sms9497
    sms9497 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks, is it in strength or cardio? Not seeing in when I search.
    I have been doing it about 3 times a week since March. It is a great workout!!! How do other account for it in the exercise category? Interested to hear input from others that have been doing. I apologize it this is a repeat question.

It's called circuit training. I just finished Day 10 of Level 1! Not too sure about starting Level 2 tomorrow, I've heard its tougher. You aren't doing it 30 days in a row?

Its on the site now!!!!!!!! Just type in30 day shred and it shows it now!!!!!
  • Nisa2011
    Nisa2011 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 5 of Level 1 and I feel great! I haven't lost any weight yet but I notice a difference in my body and my energy levels.
    I do agree that the cool down isn't enough so I go for a walk too!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    How much you will loose depends a lot of where you´re at from the start. The more overweight, the more you will lose.
    And of course it also depends on how you eat. Doing 30DS allows you to eat like you already do without gaining any weight,
    but if you keep a good diet you will loose weight faster.

I did the 30 DS and I cheated a lot on my diet so I didnt loose that much, but I feelt a lot stronger and more fit.
    I think 30 DS is a good introduction to Jillians Workouts, especiailly for those new to weightlifting. After 30 DS I can
    recomend Ripped in 30. It is a lot harder then 30 DS but after 30 DS you should be able to do it modifying some moves.