Father’s Day pic and wake up call

Options
Went out with my family and when I saw the pic online I was mortified. And why I want to lose about 6 more pounds. I’m happy. Yay some weeks it felt like I was going no where than poof. 5’1 (wearing socks😂, SW 141 CW 124.5 GW 115-119 maint range. qrc9dn5o71bj.jpeg

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm also 5'1'', looking forward to getting down to a healthy weight range as well.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And you are rocking that dress :smile:
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thank you. It’s a thrift store find:)
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Awesome! And you are rocking that dress :smile:

• bobbimrn
    bobbimrn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look lovely! Congrats
  • Kerriann1083
    Kerriann1083 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing and Soo much younger than your before pic... All that healthy eating has you looking 10-15 yrs younger ... anyway great work 👏👏🎉🎉 very inspiring 😀✌️💜🌼
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! My oldest son turns 21 on Sunday 👀
    This made me smile. Yay. Attached pic I plan on embarrassing him on Sunday with:)jgg9pr253owm.jpeg

Wow you look amazing and Soo much younger than your before pic... All that healthy eating has you looking 10-15 yrs younger ... anyway great work 👏👏🎉🎉 very inspiring 😀✌️💜🌼

• Kerriann1083
    Kerriann1083 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awe he's so cute💜🌼✌️😀
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!