Breakfast ideas under 150cals

Options
Codyloo26
Codyloo26 Posts: 2 Member
Can anyone give me any ideas please? Thanks!

Replies

• TimeToReduceFat
    TimeToReduceFat Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Oats prepared in water with a little salt.
    Breakfast smoothie made with Beetroot, carrot, lemon & ginger.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Under 150 calories is tough, a large egg white is 17 calories.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,637 Member
    Options
    An egg supplemented with an extra white scrambled without oil in a non stick pan (a stone or ceramic coated frying pan would work), 100g 0% fat greek yoghurt with a few berries.
  • Codyloo26
    Codyloo26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fab thank you all xx
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    half an english muffin. one poached egg. one piece of canadian bacon.
  • kemoon0915
    kemoon0915 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I sometimes do half a cup of liquid egg substitute (great value brand) with 2 tablespoons of cheddar cheese for 115 calories, 3 carbs, 5 fat and 16 protein
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I have a protein shake for my late breakfast which is 200 calories (120 for a scoop of protein powder and 80 for skim milk) but you could mix it with water I guess, or use almond milk which is I think 40 calories or something for a cup.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I eat Ocean's Snackit (the one with rice crackers). 145 calories in Canada.
  • dulinh
    dulinh Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    1/2 english muffin with 1T peanut butter, 1/4 cup oats prepared with water and 2T PB2 stirred in
  • PloddingTurtle
    PloddingTurtle Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    125 g of cottage cheese and 100 g of canned peaches or pears would be 150 calories
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    125 g of cottage cheese and 100 g of canned peaches or pears would be 150 calories

This! Only instead of the canned peaches or pears, I use 1/4 cup sliced purple grapes.
  • keiram555
    keiram555 Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    These protein pancakes are incredible, and the recipe makes 12 so they're great to freeze and pop in the toaster later. 75 calories a piece, and sugar free syrup can run as low as 15 calories in a quarter cup. So you could have two pancakes, or one with syrup and fruit for 150 or less! https://pinchofyum.com/cinnamon-whole-grain-power-pancakes
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Skip it and eat a good lunch
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Whole grain pita pockets stuffed with egg, cheese and chicken sausage. Delicious! You could try Trader Joe's for meatless substitutes, that could also work. Or do a veggie patty.