The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    y6nd8u56rnyj.jpg

Yes, it's angled... but only to allow for our kissy faces :) Blemishes... wrinkles etc.
    All on display. You also can't see the best part of this pic <3

Gorgeous ❤❤❤
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,079 Member
    Had off , accomplished some much needed yard work. What's for dinner?3zpg4brtc7fe.jpg

Yummy :naughty:
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Had off , accomplished some much needed yard work. What's for dinner?3zpg4brtc7fe.jpg

Yummy but said in a sexier way

To the voice thread!

Only if @kinetixtrainer2 does it first

I’ve tried I can’t get it to work
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    If you look close enough you can see a stupid makeup brush hair near my nose stud from the makeup brush that cost me $35.00 but still loves to deposit makeup brush hairs on my face when I use it

9n9sx5b4utya.jpg

I love you in a choker.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member

Yummy but said in a sexier way

Yummy but said in an endearing way, to let him know it’s about him and not the one up, when really it’s about both
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    If you look close enough you can see a stupid makeup brush hair near my nose stud from the makeup brush that cost me $35.00 but still loves to deposit makeup brush hairs on my face when I use it

9n9sx5b4utya.jpg

so gross im calling 911
  • CaptainFantastic01

9n9sx5b4utya.jpg

Zoomed and cannot confirm, your face is a good face! Bet it’s good for smooshing! Me and bacon will smoosh you now
  • CaptainFantastic01

9n9sx5b4utya.jpg

Zoomed and cannot confirm, your face is a good face! Bet it’s good for smooshing! Me and bacon will smoosh you now

My dreams are finally coming true

Same:3
  • CaptainFantastic01
    v9giqdvvoubc.jpg

Countdown to shooshing commencing in 3, 2...

9n9sx5b4utya.jpg

I see no hair and do not condone spending $35 on a brush...but dayum yer perdy

9n9sx5b4utya.jpg

Yes , let the smoosh commence

These two posts could NOT have been More perfectly timed
  • kinetixtrainer2

9n9sx5b4utya.jpg

I’m hugging this but just because you’re obviously upset about your faulty ultra expensive make-up brush. 😉