Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• BeAlwaysBlooming
    BeAlwaysBlooming Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I'm Haley! I'm a 29-year-old woman from Michigan, I'm a newlywed, I'm trying to lose 60 lbs, and I would genuinely love to have a few more friends on here. I love the friends I do have, but I want to be held very accountable to weight loss, and part of that is a strong support system! I love commenting on people's accomplishments and helping people through the tough times.

Please feel free to add me!
  • eshoregal2873
    eshoregal2873 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey y'all. Loving this app. Every time I think I want to nibble on munchies, I remember I have to add that food on here.

I have a wedding dress to fit into and about 3 or 4 more pounds to go so I can walk down the aisle comfortably in that beautiful dress.

Anyhoo... Looking for MFP friends to keep me motivated and stay healthy with.

Peace out.
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Great job, Tina!
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Fairly new here and working though an intentional journey to get more fit!
  • lrobb41
    lrobb41 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes needing lots of motivation
  • RebeccaTroth
    RebeccaTroth Posts: 1 Member
    Also in need of some extra inspiration! I keep coming back to my fitness Pal but really struggle to make it a full time habit. Good luck to everyone on their journeys!
  • rafajitas
    rafajitas Posts: 19 Member
    Need some buddies!
  • av_2905
    av_2905 Posts: 34 Member
    Would love to meet some new people! I'm down 50 pounds and I've been logging daily for 4 months straight. I'd love to be motivated with others!
  • MrA2fit
    MrA2fit Posts: 38 Member
    Could use some motivation
  • milley1985
    milley1985 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi can't get into my old account so lost all my old friends so please feel free to add me :smile:
  • Tatib4u
    Tatib4u Posts: 11 Member
    Add me if you are serious about your goals!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    add me
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Hey, I'm getting back into the groove of things and need some peeps for support! :) a lot of the people on my friends list haven't logged in a while... thanks!
  • Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
    Active and supportive user ☺️
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    yes please
  • adamwatt305
    adamwatt305 Posts: 35 Member
    Absolutely love and support this site and I do my best to inspire everyone of you awesome people out there. Please feel free to add me and let’s smash those fitness and food goals together!!!!
  • nalahicks868
    nalahicks868 Posts: 5 Member
    I'd love more friends
  • PeteTheGamer1969
    PeteTheGamer1969 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me now the account is fixed. UK based, active diary and invested in all my friends
  • garibbalfy
    garibbalfy Posts: 334 Member
    Feel free to add me