Work Hard, Dream Big, Never Give Up

Options
jm216
jm216 Posts: 3,776 Member
This is my new mantra.... for eating, exercise, and attitude... and life in general! Are you with me?

It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve started and stopped before. Today is your fresh start.

Jump in when you want to and tell us about yourself. Post your short and long term goals. We’re happy you’re here!

<3 Jill

Replies

• jm216
    Options
    I’m Jill and I currently weigh 221 pounds.
    My long term goal is to see the scale at 199.
    I hope to get there with 1 pound loss per week.

That’s my dog Roxie; she is my walking buddy. We go on early pajama walks together. :)
  • jm216
    Options
    Happy Monday friends!

My scale was quite friendly today at it displayed 219.4! I’m feeling awesome and motivated.

Roxie and I started the morning with a 1 mile pj walk around the neighborhood at 6am. I did some walking and wiggling in place while she sniffed her favorite spots...it was fun grooving to my tunes waiting for her.

I’m off today, so it’s time to dance clean the kitchen. Time to crank up some Train and get going.

My goal for this week is to log everything— write it down and make it happen with me.

What are you up to?

Jill
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Your dog is a cute ball of fluff. I tried a new pancake recipe this week that is surprisingly lower calorie than I expected out of pancakes. I think a big part of it was using apple butter as topping instead of syrup.
  • GoodLardy
    GoodLardy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hey Jilly bean! Sounds like you’re going to have a fantastic day! I’m off today too, but the day is filled with appointments. Going to row a small amount and do some strength training mid day.I’m hoping to be 199 by thanksgiving. Well see. I’ve had a great 3 days food wise, going to bed not stuffed, waking up w hunger signals. Makes me feel skinny even if I’m not. :) enjoy your day!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I like that mantra! My short term goal is to lose the last couple pounds to get to my goal weight/planned maintenance range. After that, maintenance/recomp.
  • jm216
    Options
    Your dog is a cute ball of fluff. I tried a new pancake recipe this week that is surprisingly lower calorie than I expected out of pancakes. I think a big part of it was using apple butter as topping instead of syrup.

Sounds amazing!!
  • jm216
    Options
    GoodLardy wrote: »
    Hey Jilly bean! Sounds like you’re going to have a fantastic day! I’m off today too, but the day is filled with appointments. Going to row a small amount and do some strength training mid day.I’m hoping to be 199 by thanksgiving. Well see. I’ve had a great 3 days food wise, going to bed not stuffed, waking up w hunger signals. Makes me feel skinny even if I’m not. :) enjoy your day!

Lots of my friends call me Jillybean! I guess we’re besties now. :D

• jm216
    Options
    You are inspirational!
  • StartingStopping
    StartingStopping Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK and have started and stopped before, but focusing on one day at a time, one pound at a time approach now 😁
    I walk my dog first thing too, beautiful time of the day.
  • jm216
    Options
    I'm from the UK and have started and stopped before, but focusing on one day at a time, one pound at a time approach now 😁
    I walk my dog first thing too, beautiful time of the day.

It’s nice to be up early and get the day going with a walk!
  • jm216
    Options
    Yesterday marked 2 days of logging and getting over 10,000 steps!! Feeling tired bu awesome!
  • jm216
    Options
    Today is day 3 of logging... woo hoo!
    I cut the grass yesterday and just got done putting up Halloween decorations. Orange is my favorite color, so October is my favorite month!
  • jm216
    Options
    Today is a never give up day. I went back and logged the ugliness of yesterday’s snacks. Holding myself accountable and embracing today. I dreaded logging it, but when I did I actually felt better and owned up to it.

I let it go...https://youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk
  • jm216
    Options
    Another never give up day...
    I have to work on logging and exercising together to get the scale to move down.

Took a nice 10 minute walk with the dog.
    :). Off to a good start!
  • jm216
    Options
    Today is a Get Stuff Done morning before work. Got some Train playing and I’m cleaning up the house. I want to come home and spend time with the family.
    Happy Friday friends!
  • frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi there Jilly Bean! 😊love your mantra! One I use is unsinkable! I’ve got a fun girls weekend this weekend, but Sunday I am back at it. 😊😊😊. Add me as a friend!
  • jm216
    Options
    Back at it!
    Who’s with me? :wink: