Lose a steady 14lbs by Xmas 🤔

Hi there just a little challenge to anyone who wants to lose 14lbs / 1 stone by Xmas it's not a crazy amount each week so definitely think we can all do it , post your results each week or any tips or questions you have and we can all help each other reach the goal , thanks in advance 😃

Replies

• sassyfeather
    sassyfeather Posts: 16 Member
    Sounds good to me. I am not very tech savvy. Is this where we would post our weight loss? Or would we go somewhere else?
  • jackiegigz11
    jackiegigz11 Posts: 21 Member
    I will definitely join 🤗
  • Negra11373
    Negra11373 Posts: 4 Member
    I would like to
  • danielleedwards018
    danielleedwards018 Posts: 22 Member
    I’d like to join! Starting weight, as of yesterday, is 81.1kg. Hoping to hit 74.1 (179 pounds to 165 pounds).
  • lauraaq
    lauraaq Posts: 5 Member
    Il definitely join in, having trouble keeping myself motivated at the moment, have two stone to lose in total but would be happy to lose a stone by Xmas 😁
  • ApolloDj2018
    ApolloDj2018 Posts: 111 Member
    Great stuff how's your week been everyone ? Doing well ? :-)
  • ApolloDj2018
    I'm in. Hopefully this is the motivation I need. I've lost 95 lbs and have been slagging lately. I've got about 60 to go. I can def do 14 by Christmas.

CW 241.8

You can do I'm totally sure about that :-)
  • ApolloDj2018
    I want to lose 10lb before Xmas to get me below 11 stone, 14 pounds would be even better!

Let's all kick *kitten* together ;-)
  • ApolloDj2018
    sharondjs wrote: »
    I’m in ive been really struggling with late night snacking and have been bouncing the same few kilos for months now
    Starting weight is 89.8 kg

How you been this week ?
  • ApolloDj2018
    lauraaq wrote: »
    Il definitely join in, having trouble keeping myself motivated at the moment, have two stone to lose in total but would be happy to lose a stone by Xmas 😁

How you getting on ?
  • ApolloDj2018
    I will definitely join 🤗

Let's do this !!
  • ApolloDj2018
    Negra11373 wrote: »
    I would like to

Let's go 🤩
  • bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,431 Member
    Okay, count me in....... starting Oct 11 - 184 lbs
  • lauraaq
    lauraaq Posts: 5 Member
    lauraaq wrote: »

How you getting on ?

Not too bad! Had an event last night but managed to control myself and opted for something a bit lighter than a steak and chips! Taking it one day at a time at the moment, are you doing ok?