The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    My windows open, rainy day, I woke up like this and sat on the couch all day doing Harry Potter and football, lean over selfie.

glws19w8va8w.jpeg

Just gotta say, your eye color is one of my favorite colors to use in drawings/paintings. Just an amazing combination of colors, particularly in animal portraits. :smiley:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    sarahbums wrote: »
    i'm just lucky my grainy webcam doesn't capture how bad my skin is irl :#

25uig40.jpg

This is a good face
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    My windows open, rainy day, I woke up like this and sat on the couch all day doing Harry Potter and football, lean over selfie.

glws19w8va8w.jpeg

Just gotta say, your eye color is one of my favorite colors to use in drawings/paintings. Just an amazing combination of colors, particularly in animal portraits. :smiley:

Thank you. My used to change colors daily but pretty much settled on the green hazel look. Sometimes still white blue, but not often.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    No filter, just natural lighting 🤷🏻‍♀️9gzut3fueijy.jpeg

You look great!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    mhqsez0uay54.jpg
    This is me... if you look close enough you'll see I haven't plucked my eyebrows in over 2 weeks, I don't know how to draw them on and I didn't make my bed this morning because I didn't feel like it 😏 but... i got dressed and made the effort to put on some makeup. Happy Sunday :)

One of my favourite faces :love:
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    dfzq4qkpxbab.jpg

I didn't even leave my hair down and I took the filter off my phone. My make up is all worn off from working and going to the gym tonight. This is such a cool thing to do. Love it. <3
    Upvoted

Aww, thank you. 😘
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Had off , accomplished some much needed yard work. What's for dinner?3zpg4brtc7fe.jpg

Oh hey there :flowerforyou:
  • branflakes1980
    Options
    tq1rwjd4qyj6.jpg

Out running errands. Hoping to find some treasures at the Goodwill!

Beauty :heart: What does your shirt say?
  • branflakes1980
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    dib07kctm9p6.gif

I like your face :smile:
  • branflakes1980
    Options
    mhqsez0uay54.jpg
    This is me... if you look close enough you'll see I haven't plucked my eyebrows in over 2 weeks, I don't know how to draw them on and I didn't make my bed this morning because I didn't feel like it 😏 but... i got dressed and made the effort to put on some makeup. Happy Sunday :)

Gorgeous!!
  • branflakes1980
    Options

glws19w8va8w.jpeg

:flowerforyou: