"If it tastes good, spit it out."

2»

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    "STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!"
  • mds1207
    mds1207 Posts: 42 Member
    Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper!
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Nothing on your plate should be touching anything else.
  • HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    Losing weight is hard
    Being fat is hard
    Choose your hard

I actually really love this! It's inspiring! Having choices helps me feel less discouraged! If something isn't working, i can try something else! Thanks for posting that!
  • ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    (giving into craving such as cookies and potato chips) "1 leads to 2. 2 leads to 3. 3 leads to 4. Then you have a big back door."
  • Some of my favorites are:
    "Fitness isnt owned, it's rented, and you have to pay your rent every day" - unknown

"Body building is an art, your body is the canvas, nutrition is the paint, the weights are your brush" Kai Greene

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - unknown

"The human body wasn't designed for a sedentary lifestyle, it evolved to hunt saber tooth tigers and walk 40 miles in a day"

And my personal favorite
    "No man has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" - Socrates

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,324 Member
    "eat breakfast like a king and diner like a pauper"... the eat a big breakfast light dinner craze.
  • thegreatcoyote
    thegreatcoyote Posts: 76 Member
    Some of my favorites are:
    "Fitness isnt owned, it's rented, and you have to pay your rent every day" - unknown

"Body building is an art, your body is the canvas, nutrition is the paint, the weights are your brush" Kai Greene

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - unknown

"The human body wasn't designed for a sedentary lifestyle, it evolved to hunt saber tooth tigers and walk 40 miles in a day"

And my personal favorite
    "No man has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" - Socrates

All of these are excellent, thank you!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    mds1207 wrote: »
    Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper!

I HATE that one! I'm eating my dinner like a King thank you very much.
  • thegreatcoyote
    thegreatcoyote Posts: 76 Member
    "When it comes to addiction, moderation fails everytime."

Regarding some problem foods. Lolololol