Pumpkin season

Options
2»

Replies

• kbs52582
    kbs52582 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Whip together canned pumpkin with light cool whip... tastes decadent and so low-cal!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    lsl0r1dsy700.png
    Can definitely modify it ...but sounds delicious
  • timbotina
    Options
    Can even freeze to have later when no longer available ❤️6c7yolr9i0qj.png
  • Lacey8685
    Lacey8685 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been eating these pumpkin muffins. I add 1/4 cup extra sugar and calculated them at 77 calories making 22 muffins from the recipe. Yum.
    https://single-girl-gourmet.blogspot.com/2018/04/pumpkin-muffins-2-points-on-weight.html?m=1
  • timbotina
    Options
    Lacey8685 wrote: »
    I've been eating these pumpkin muffins. I add 1/4 cup extra sugar and calculated them at 77 calories making 22 muffins from the recipe. Yum.
    https://single-girl-gourmet.blogspot.com/2018/04/pumpkin-muffins-2-points-on-weight.html?m=1

These look delicious
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Fluff can use sugar free or not (I do because I am diabetic)

1 4 oz package of instant cheesecake pudding, can use vanilla as well. I like with with white chocolate.
    I.5 C of milk product of your choice. Again based on what works for your taste buds.
    1 C solid pumpkin pack (not pumpkin pie mix)
    1 Tsp of pumpkin pie spice
    1 C of Lite Cool whip, I use a store brand, you can use full cool whip, fat free, sugar free etc.
    Mix all together, put in refrig to get nice and cold.
  • timbotina
    Options
    r9bksmyrlcq2.jpeg

Made these yummy muffins....74 calories each...very light and fluffy yet moist ❤️
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    The Pumpkin Spice Coffee-Mate is good in oatmeal.....along with pumpkin puree of course.
  • rgbmore
    rgbmore Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Super easy recipe, just a can of pumpkin and a spice cake mix.
    https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/25831/pumpkin-spice-cookie/
    It says it's only 98 calories a cookie, but it's hard to determine what size they make theirs. To be honest, I always put chocolate chips in..... But they are delicious! (And you can store the ingredients in your pantry all year!)
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I own a sweets business and make pumpkin spice cake, marshmallows, caramel popcorn, candy, meringue cookies and peanut brittle. None of them are low cal except for the meringue cookies. The marshmallows are so delicious in hot beverages, even tea.
  • timbotina
    Options
    I own a sweets business and make pumpkin spice cake, marshmallows, caramel popcorn, candy, meringue cookies and peanut brittle. None of them are low cal except for the meringue cookies. The marshmallows are so delicious in hot beverages, even tea.

Have recipe for meringue cookies? ❤️
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    The pumpkin pancakes by Chocolate Covered Katie are awesome!
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Great ideas!!!!!!
  • Vigitam
    Vigitam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    adding fresh clams to pumpkin soup, boiled together, taste amazing.
    It's super fast and easy to make also