Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

say something you've WANTED to say to someone but didn't

Replies

• ChaelAZChaelAZ Member Posts: 2,240 Member Member Posts: 2,240 Member
    had you been serious, yes.
  • MonkeyMel21MonkeyMel21 Member Posts: 2,381 Member Member Posts: 2,381 Member
    "JUST SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN!"
  • 81Katz81Katz Member Posts: 7,077 Member Member Posts: 7,077 Member
    Everyone gave up, she didn't. ❤️
  • Supersonic_Supersonic_ Member Posts: 39 Member Member Posts: 39 Member
  • WanderingRiversWanderingRivers Member Posts: 612 Member Member Posts: 612 Member
    I am so angry at you. You never broke the abuse cycle. You perpetuated it even with access to therapists and medications and you made my life an absolute hell. You hurt my sibling and turned him against me. I broke the cycle with far less support then you had. You had no excuse at all. So instead I get to carry the scars you inflicted on me and you will never ever get to see your grandchild again because I refuse to let you infect her with your toxicity.
  • empresssueempresssue Member Posts: 2,953 Member Member Posts: 2,953 Member
    I do wish you well, but you are pathetic and weak. You can't figure out why your life isn't what you want.
  • lililomo2lililomo2 Member Posts: 250 Member Member Posts: 250 Member
    I am so angry at you. You never broke the abuse cycle. You perpetuated it even with access to therapists and medications and you made my life an absolute hell. You hurt my sibling and turned him against me. I broke the cycle with far less support then you had. You had no excuse at all. So instead I get to carry the scars you inflicted on me and you will never ever get to see your grandchild again because I refuse to let you infect her with your toxicity.

also me - but with no sibling.

i know you can heal yourself. that is the best thing you can do for you and your child, @WanderingRivers

<3
  • Chael2dot0Chael2dot0 Member Posts: 1,189 Member Member Posts: 1,189 Member
    Trying too hard.
  • ladychris29ladychris29 Member Posts: 4,657 Member Member Posts: 4,657 Member
    Try harder. I'm worth it.
  • CCgal2018CCgal2018 Member Posts: 64 Member Member Posts: 64 Member
    I still feel hurt by all your nasty gossip and lies.
  • competeagaincompeteagain Member Posts: 770 Member Member Posts: 770 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I want to **** you now.

I knew it
  • pudgy1977pudgy1977 Member Posts: 13,503 Member Member Posts: 13,503 Member
    You’re a douche bag
  • youcantflexcardioyoucantflexcardio Member, Premium Posts: 550 Member Member, Premium Posts: 550 Member
    When someone in my family got diagnosed with high blood pressure because they drink to excess daily and eat nothing but microwaveable food from dollar tree: I said "oh. That sucks"... internally I said "No F'n S*%t?! I'm surprised it took this long"
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,562 Member Member Posts: 9,562 Member
    *kitten* you!! I wish you eternal misery...or at least to feel the terror I did for long enough for you to 'get it', and at very least feel longstanding remorse for your actions
  • riclater415riclater415 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    "Being so PC is making you weak. Shut up and grow a pair"
  • WishfulThinning18WishfulThinning18 Member Posts: 125 Member Member Posts: 125 Member
    "You're a piece of *kitten*"
This discussion has been closed.