3 stone up and loving it!

Options
Hey guys! I have always struggled to put weight on! I've always been told how skinny I am and I always hated it. I wanted curves and boobs...the 2 things you don't get when you are skin and bone!! However 2 years on I have gained 3 stone but keeping it is the problem! I have started using my fitness pal to track my food and make sure I am consuming enough through the day, at first I found it hard to get the those calories, now I go between going over dramatically and not getting anywhere near it!
If anyone out there is trying to gain weight and have successfully kept it on. PLEASE SHARE YOUR SECRETS!I will love you forever. Thanks!!! :wink:

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the hard work!
  • WillingtoLose1001984
    Options
    lunnon1984 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I have always struggled to put weight on! I've always been told how skinny I am and I always hated it. I wanted curves and boobs...the 2 things you don't get when you are skin and bone!! However 2 years on I have gained 3 stone but keeping it is the problem! I have started using my fitness pal to track my food and make sure I am consuming enough through the day, at first I found it hard to get the those calories, now I go between going over dramatically and not getting anywhere near it!
    If anyone out there is trying to gain weight and have successfully kept it on. PLEASE SHARE YOUR SECRETS!I will love you forever. Thanks!!! :wink:

That's great! It can be just as bad to be too thin as overweight. It's nice to hear from someone who has worked on it! Great job!
  • ceebrawl2018
    ceebrawl2018 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am currently back on my gain journey after losing 20 lbs in 6 months! (I’m normally 125-130) I am making shakes daily. I split my bulk scoops into 2 shakes- total with both shakes I’m hitting 2,720 calories! I don’t eat breakfast, so now I drink one in the morning to help my appetite open up!

Good luck!
  • lunnon1984
    lunnon1984 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    lunnon1984 wrote: »

That's great! It can be just as bad to be too thin as overweight. It's nice to hear from someone who has worked on it! Great job!

Thank you so much xx
  • lunnon1984
    Options
    I am currently back on my gain journey after losing 20 lbs in 6 months! (I’m normally 125-130) I am making shakes daily. I split my bulk scoops into 2 shakes- total with both shakes I’m hitting 2,720 calories! I don’t eat breakfast, so now I drink one in the morning to help my appetite open up!

Good luck!

Well done for finding another way to get those calories! Thank you for your message! xx
  • lunnon1984
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    Congratulations on the hard work!

Thank you! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!