I need your help ...

Options
Hey guys im 22l3 yo and im new to this bodybuilding staff
My problem is I have paunch not big but I want to destroy it at the same time I want to bulk and eat so I can gain weight on my other body parts so I don't know should I lose weight first or I start bulking with alot of calories and protein

Replies

• momoa1995
    momoa1995 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    15 views qnd no 1 want to help me?
  • RealWorldStrengthLLC
    Options
    Eat at maintenence and recomp, eat a small surplus and lean bulk, or eat a small deficit and lift really f'n heavy to try to minimize muscle loss. Or eat a large surplus, bulk to >20% BF and then cut. Those are your options. Only you can decide which is right.
  • momoa1995
    Options
    Eat at maintenence and recomp, eat a small surplus and lean bulk, or eat a small deficit and lift really f'n heavy to try to minimize muscle loss. Or eat a large surplus, bulk to >20% BF and then cut. Those are your options. Only you can decide which is right.

Thank you I guess I made my decision your comment really helped me 🙌
  • momoa1995
    Options
    jdog022 wrote: »
    If your over weight don’t bulk

Im only 5 kg over weight
  • RealWorldStrengthLLC
    Options
    The only time "overweight" in regards to BMI is ok is when it applies to individuals who are a good cut above average in muscle mass. I'm doubting that applies to you.

If you are above 18% BF, cut, if you are around 15% recomp, if you are <12, you can bulk. I doubt you are sub 12.

Be patient, don't expect results overnight or expect to do everything in a few months. It takes YEARS of training and proper nutrition to build a truly asthetic physique. It's an ongoing process.

• mikeofeconomy
    mikeofeconomy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Have you selected a program to follow? If not that should be your first step. BLS (Bigger Leaner Stronger book) has some very good info on this subject.
  • NextRightThing714
    NextRightThing714 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You'll likely have more luck in the bodybuilding section of the forum.