Down 60 pounds 20 to go need motivation

I have worked so hard and doing this all on my own with exercise and portion control no special programs and etc. I started at 238 pounds and now down to 177 and I can tell you it’s been extremely hard work and many temptations but thank god I got great support from my hubby at home. Please feel free to add me I need all the support as I work towards finishing my goal of reaching 20 pounds.

Replies

• I am almost the same... I was over 235, down to 184, 51 lbs in 40 weeks.
    My possitive comment is:
    Relax, be thankful, plan all you can, find ways to keep rolling the same direction...oh, bragg how great you are, and comment on posts like this and others.
    I have learned that sharring how I lost, helps me too! I worked out twice a week for an hour and ran 30 mins... Thats 2.5 hrs of working out per week... Thats it... I tracked food with myfitnesspal up to 1630 calories per day and added more for workouts...
    Hope this helps
  • butlja21
    butlja21 Posts: 1 Member
    hi! thanks for posting. i had a baby 5 months ago and have been working out since July 22nd almost at 15lbs gone. pm me and I'm happy to motivate each other.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,321 Member
    Great job..and I realize how much work it has taken. If you have the motivation to keep going.. by all means do. But if you're tired..nothing at all wrong with maintaining for a while, and hit the last 20 when you feel refreshed. Congrats.