129 LBS lost, NO CRAZY DIET

Replies

• fitzroyp
    fitzroyp Posts: 20 Member
    Excellent work. Very inspiring! The journey is long... and never truly ends, right?

Never truly ends! But that's the best part, we always have room for improvement! Whether it be mental, physical or whatever, we can always be better tomorrow than we were yesterday!
  • arnaupool
    arnaupool Posts: 1 Member
    How did you not lose motivation?
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    great story, amazing result, congratulations
  • Congratulations - you look awesome! I've been working on my journey for over three years. 48.5 years old now, 5'11", was 280lbs three years ago, lost 60 lbs slowly but persistently in the first two years between 2015-17, quit 30 years of smoking in November last year and in the interim gained 35 pounds as expected but have successfully stayed smoke-free, I've lost a net 10 pounds of that rebound weight the past couple of months and am back down to 242lbs, succeeding now in continuing to lose slowly but surely to achieve my goal weight of 195-200lbs by early next year. Thank you for sharing and inspiring! Cheers!
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Amazing! Congratulations! You, sir, are awesome.
  • chasitystiff9258
    chasitystiff9258 Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats
  • unicornpickles
    unicornpickles Posts: 30 Member
    Congratulations:) 🎉 whoop whoop
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    That's awesome
  • That's a fantastic achievement. So pleased for you.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Wow! Amazing job!
  • fitzroyp
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Wow! Amazing job!

Tank you so much!
  • fitzroyp
    That's a fantastic achievement. So pleased for you.

Thanks 😊
  • fitzroyp
    Amazing! Congratulations! You, sir, are awesome.

Wow, kind words 😊 thank you!
  • fitzroyp
    Congratulations - you look awesome! I've been working on my journey for over three years. 48.5 years old now, 5'11", was 280lbs three years ago, lost 60 lbs slowly but persistently in the first two years between 2015-17, quit 30 years of smoking in November last year and in the interim gained 35 pounds as expected but have successfully stayed smoke-free, I've lost a net 10 pounds of that rebound weight the past couple of months and am back down to 242lbs, succeeding now in continuing to lose slowly but surely to achieve my goal weight of 195-200lbs by early next year. Thank you for sharing and inspiring! Cheers!

Wow, that's an inspiring story! Most of all congrats to you for quitting cigarettes! That's incredible. I believe you will succeed in achieving your goal weight. Just keep at it and stay dedicated!
  • mds1207
    mds1207 Posts: 42 Member
    Congratulations!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Amazing job- Way to get it!
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    awesome job! you look great!
  • Nikki4069
    Nikki4069 Posts: 11 Member
    ~~ C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S~~ You should be very proud of yourself!
  • shanaet
    shanaet Posts: 15 Member
    fitzroyp wrote: »
    Hey guys! So, I've lost 129 lbs since last year, April 2017. There was no crazy restrictive diet. Just common sense, cutting out bad foods and staying active. It's been a long journey, but I'm nowhere near finished. Can't wait to hear the rest of your guys success stories. If you have any questions, ask away!

khqata2zbstj.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!