Do you get hit on?

Replies

• suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Not since I had him arrested for domestic violence. :D
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    I think alot of it has to do with how your feeling. When I wear something sexy for a night out and feel good about myself then yes I have had guys hit on me. When I at the grocery store or at the gym... NOPE NEVER.
    I will say that I miss the thrill of getting hit on and flirting. It's such a confidence booster to know that a random stranger will come up to you and start flirting or talking to you because they found something about you intriguing.
  • Never, I'm starting to think I must be ugly. I'm still fat though skinnier than I used to be. Maybe my personality?
  • MissDevin
    MissDevin Posts: 608 Member
    not really
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    Alot
  • Quite often, actually. But it feels good to be thought of as sexy or good looking, even if it is mostly by old dudes or women! I'll take it! Hahaha!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I was once hit by a bus. I was in a car but still the bus took out the back corner of my car. I think the driver was in big trouble since he hit me when I was stopped! Does that count?
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Nope not in real life for sure, except very old guys...there was a WWII vet that hit on me and it was the best! He was so sweet! Lol
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    Adele_D wrote: »
    Nope not in real life for sure, except very old guys...there was a WWII vet that hit on me and it was the best! He was so sweet! Lol

I have a hard time believing that. I would think you would get hit on all the time in rl....(I'd hit on you, but I'm one of those very old guys....lol)
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Yeah, constantly......it aint easy being a sex symbol! ;)
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Non-stop, I have to carry a fly swatter to keep them at bay
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Do I? I actually can't leave the house without slathering myself with anti-pheromones and putting on a burqua.
  • Richiemaerk
    Richiemaerk Posts: 307 Member
    Ha I couldn’t tell
  • Adele_D
    gcibsthom wrote: »

I have a hard time believing that. I would think you would get hit on all the time in rl....(I'd hit on you, but I'm one of those very old guys....lol)

Nope Gary, it does not happen. I have an RBF too so that doesn't help! lol
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I was once hit by a bus. I was in a car but still the bus took out the back corner of my car. I think the driver was in big trouble since he hit me when I was stopped! Does that count?

Well l hope he at least brought you a drink after rear ending you lol
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

:D:D
  • Adele_D
    tinak33 wrote: »

I'm in love with your pic!!! I want that! ;):wink:
  • tinak33

I'm in love with your pic!!! I want that! ;):wink:

Lisa Frank ain't got nuthin' on She-Ra. B)B)
  • tinak33
    Also, it's still a negative.
    I don't get hit on.
  • Adele_D
    Also, it's still a negative.
    I don't get hit on.

lol girl you got hit on at least once, you a momma! HAHAHAHAHA :smiley: