Best sugar free flavored coffee syrup?

jaxmommy1019
jaxmommy1019 Posts: 10 Member
I tried Starbucks brand vanilla sugar free and it's terrible. No flavor at all. 😓🤮 Is there a better brand out there? I prefer Dunkin but they down sell the syrups

Replies

• alexsandriamz
    alexsandriamz Posts: 1 Member
    I like to pour some vanilla protein shake (premade) into my coffee 😋
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited October 2018
    Maybe you need more shots of the syrup? Look into ‘skinny girl ‘ syrups they are decent. $5.99 at Marshall’s.
  • RKA625
    RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
    edited October 2018
    Following. I have such a hard time with coffee because I was a "lots of creamer" type of girl. lol! I like my coffee to be light colored, with lots of flavor. Right now I'm doing 2 tbs of almond vanilla creamer and 4 tbps of regular full fat creamer. I need to have lots of flavor. Funny thing is, that a med raspberry iced coffee with 3 creams 4 sugars at dunks is less calories than my home coffee.

I've tried Torani sugar free vanilla and great value sugar free vanilla ad didn't care for them.
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Torani comes in sugar free, in many different flavors. You can order larger sizes online. Smaller sizes you can find at Walmart. But the best to me are the ones I make. Use the sweetner of your choice and make a simple syrup, and add an extract or emulsion(stronger than the extract) of your favorite flavor to it. Example I have Hazelnut, Amaretto, Almond, Rum, Rasberry, White Mocha, and of course Vanilla. Much cheaper to make your own as well.
  • lizmcvey
    lizmcvey Posts: 64 Member
    Jordan's Skinny Syrups!!!!!! I get them at Home Goods but I know you can also order online. I kid you not, I have used Jordan's in my coffee everyday for the last 5+ years and they are the best. I keep a bottle in my desk at work for "emergencies" too, lol. Great variety of flavors as well.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    edited October 2018
    lizmcvey wrote: »
    Jordan's Skinny Syrups!!!!!! I get them at Home Goods but I know you can also order online. I kid you not, I have used Jordan's in my coffee everyday for the last 5+ years and they are the best. I keep a bottle in my desk at work for "emergencies" too, lol. Great variety of flavors as well.
    How is the after taste, like most have that equal/splenda taste I hate, but there was one, it may have been Jordan's and the aftertaste.was almost null! I think I'll take a ride to home goods soon and try...I had the vanilla/caramel one.

Right now I'm doing the salted caramel Torino sugar free and it ok, but there's still that blech taste after....I miss my full sugar flavored creamers but the amount of it I need is too high in cals and sugar so😭 no can do!

Thanks for the help! Great thread☕
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    I get sugar free torani syrup for 4.40 at cash and carry. I mix halzlenut syrup with vanilla premier protein shake and coffee. Delicious.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2018
    jordans SKINNY MIXES SKINNY SYRUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY FAR! I used to like starbucks, torani, davinci, monin etc, but these are 100x better. I LOVE the salted caramel, that is my favorite. I used to think the others were good until I tried these. I went from 32oz coffee a day to now drinking 160oz which is probably not a good thing LOL.

But trust me these are the best out of all the coffee syrups. I have been using 10+ tablespoons of coffee syrup a day for the past 10 years and have tried every single brand pretty much.
  • Noreenmarie1234

Yessssss +1 for jordans, I am obsessed with these!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    How is the after taste, like most have that equal/splenda taste I hate, but there was one, it may have been Jordan's and the aftertaste.was almost null! I think I'll take a ride to home goods soon and try...I had the vanilla/caramel one.

Right now I'm doing the salted caramel Torino sugar free and it ok, but there's still that blech taste after....I miss my full sugar flavored creamers but the amount of it I need is too high in cals and sugar so😭 no can do!

Thanks for the help! Great thread☕

Jordans is the ONLY brand I've found that actually has a good chocolate one too. All the others have such a strange aftertaste and artificial taste to them that I can't stand.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    RKA625 wrote: »
    Following. I have such a hard time with coffee because I was a "lots of creamer" type of girl. lol! I like my coffee to be light colored, with lots of flavor. Right now I'm doing 2 tbs of almond vanilla creamer and 4 tbps of regular full fat creamer. I need to have lots of flavor. Funny thing is, that a med raspberry iced coffee with 3 creams 4 sugars at dunks is less calories than my home coffee.

I've tried Torani sugar free vanilla and great value sugar free vanilla ad didn't care for them.

My coffee is 100x better than the concoctions I used to buy from starbucks. I use 2tbsp truvia, 1tsp stevia, 3tbsp almond milk, 2 tbsp jordans syrup for a 16oz cup and it is absolutely delicious. I can't stand black coffee either.

Also I love walden farms 0 calorie coffee creamer, but it's expensive so I only buy it every once in awhile.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    jordans SKINNY MIXES SKINNY SYRUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY FAR! I used to like starbucks, torani, davinci, monin etc, but these are 100x better. I LOVE the salted caramel, that is my favorite. I used to think the others were good until I tried these. I went from 32oz coffee a day to now drinking 160oz which is probably not a good thing LOL.

But trust me these are the best out of all the coffee syrups. I have been using 10+ tablespoons of coffee syrup a day for the past 10 years and have tried every single brand pretty much.

Sold!!!👍🙋☕
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member

After reading this thread, I think I will give the skinny mixes a try. I'm hoping to be able to concoct a high-protein mocha peanut butter drink, but I'd like to try to keep the sugar content low.