What would you be doing?

Options

Replies

• keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    If I could be doing ANYTHING I'd be in one of those Corona commercials.....lying on the beach listening to nothing but the waves and the seagulls. A scantily-clad hot cabana boy couldn't hurt either...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Motorcycle ride to the Coast. Throw a sleeping bag on the back and a change of clothes. Ride to the coast, then flip a coin to turn right or left. Ride until mid afternoon. Camp o the beach. Get a fire going, sip some good whisky. Enjoy the weather.

Looking for someone to ride b*tch on the back.

That sounds like an awesome time!

Yep. Sounded so good to me too. So, I am taking next Friday off and doing just that.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'd rather go skating. Take a shower. Eat a full-on carby meal to drown my stresses for the week. Then a nap.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    :glasses: id rather be shopping
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Id like to have my feet smooshed in the sand. Fruity drink in hand. And no sound but the waves.
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Running another tactical carbine class. Nothing says fun like putting 800+ rounds of 5.56 and 200+ rounds of 9mm downrange while running, bending, twisting and doing rapid mag changes while running barricade drills on mutliple target engagements.
  • swordsmith
    Options
    Umm, catching up with one of my friends, preferably alone, and preferably with some "snuggling" involved. Or maybe 2 of my friends, or maybe find some people I could go swinging with...

Hmm, I'm a one track mind girl today.

I want to party with you... :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I dont feel like working today. I do however feel like firing off some rounds at a gun range, having a nice lunch followed up with a mani pedi and then home for a nap.

What would you rather be doing today instead of working?

I'd like to go with you. I don't shoot but I want to learn. Hoping for my birthday, my kids will pay for a firearms safety training course for me.
  • maysflower
    maysflower Posts: 180
    Options
    I would love to be at home, in my pj's reading a book, then taking a nap then watching a movie...with popcorn :)
  • swordsmith
    Options
    firing off some rounds at a gun range

You had me at firing off rounds LOL I have ALWAYS wanted to do that

Girrrrrrl, its great therapy. I like to pretend there is some POS on my target and i just unload! Shooting for accuracy always, 2 in the chest 1 in the head.

Ah- the Mozambique...

Try switching it up a little as follows:

Standard defensive response: 2 to the chest
    Immediate Stop: One to the head
    Failure to Stop: Two to chest, one to head
    No Reaction: 2 into left hip, 2 into right hip (or as an alternate 4 evenly spaced across the lower abdomen/groin area)

I dont know if you practice from the draw or not but if you can then do so :)
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    In no specific order:

Gun range
    Sitting by the pool and sunning myself
    Having copious amounts of sex
    Drinking a beer
    A nap
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be visiting my oldest daughter. She lives in another state and though we talk on the phone most days, I really miss seeing her.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    In no specific order:

Gun range
    Sitting by the pool and sunning myself
    Having copious amounts of sex
    Drinking a beer
    A nap

EPIC day.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    firing off some rounds at a gun range

You had me at firing off rounds LOL I have ALWAYS wanted to do that

Girrrrrrl, its great therapy. I like to pretend there is some POS on my target and i just unload! Shooting for accuracy always, 2 in the chest 1 in the head.

Ah- the Mozambique...

Try switching it up a little as follows:

Standard defensive response: 2 to the chest
    Immediate Stop: One to the head
    Failure to Stop: Two to chest, one to head
    No Reaction: 2 into left hip, 2 into right hip (or as an alternate 4 evenly spaced across the lower abdomen/groin area)

I dont know if you practice from the draw or not but if you can then do so :)

I do practice from the draw. I will give this a shot! thanks!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I would be at home, tending my beehive, harvesting peppers, painting, playing with my puppy, and reading all the books I never have time to read cause I am at work!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Well... since I ran 4.5 miles this morning at the butt crack... I'd be taking a nap! LOL
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to go camping! Relax by the fire, read, fish and do a whole bunch of nothing!
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    If I could be doing ANYTHING I'd be in one of those Corona commercials.....lying on the beach listening to nothing but the waves and the seagulls. A scantily-clad hot cabana boy couldn't hurt either...

...and this is why my fav beer is corona...

U will be taking me w u I assume?

Maybe we could do something like that on our road trip! Hmmmm...
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options

Well, I'm sure as hell not sharing my cabana boy!
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options

Well, I'm sure as hell not sharing my cabana boy!