Getting Started

Options
I'm just two days in to tracking and loving it! I've been super frustrated with following eating plans and not losing any weight or inches. So, I started the BodyBoss workout plan and am tracking. Would love some MFP friends! I'm a former Secondary English Teacher now in nursing school (Yes. I may be a little crazy).

Replies

• LDOby10
    LDOby10 Posts: 14 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Are you still doing BodyBoss? I've been tracking since Feb and lost 25lbs - reaching my goal weight. Then I started BodyBoss, with pre-training. I just started cycle 2 week 4 of BodyBoss today. My goal is to complete the whole program. -maybe firm up a bit with it. I haven't seen much BodyBoss talk in this forum. How are you making out? My second career is nursing too! I'm in my 3rd year of practice and have settled into Endoscopy nursing. I love it:)
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Wow you two are amazing ladies and must be very busy!!!👍

I don't know what bodyboss is but I do know a certain bossy body who lives with me...😏hmmm probably not the same thing huh? Lol😋

Definitely add me if you'd like a new pal and also would love to hear more about the bodyboss plan, is it all exercise?

Hugs🌼
    Ali