Massachusetts/Rhode Island Members Read This

Options
13»

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Anyone on the north shore want to meet up?
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    just checking in to see if anyone has been able to come up with a suggestion as to where and when we could all get together.. i'm really having a hard time the food and exercising and think it would do me some good to get together with some motivational people..
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Sorry this has sort of lost steam Erin, but I'll take the blame. I started the thread and I need to make it happen. I've just gotten so bogged down with work stuff that I haven't been able to see straight. I've even been quiet on my profile posts and supporting my friends. I'm hoping things will clear up soon and I'll get this going again.
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    i dont know if people would feel comfortable enough to do this but i have a large back yard that i'm willing to suggest as a place we can meet.. we can have a potluck cook out type of thing.. i dont have the best or the biggest house so if it rains we would have to post-pone. i have 2 children and a swingset so people with kids could bring their children if they had to.. i have a bunch of chairs just dont really have tables so if we did it this way we would need tables..
    i live in foxboro.. thats my idea..
    if anyone else has ideas let em rip!
  • ama2414
    ama2414 Posts: 24
    Options
    Erin- That's a great idea! I can help, if you need help getting stuff together! Saturdays work best for me, but I'm pretty flexible! :smile: