cleaned out closet

Options
Today I cleaned out my closet and found a ton of clothes that I have been saving that I haven't worn in years. Talk about a motivator...I've had a hard tome sticking to it lately, but now I feel completely revitalized and ready to get back on the wagon!!! I can't wait to be able to get back into all of those clothes!!:tongue:

Replies

• throughHisstrength
    Options
    Today I cleaned out my closet and found a ton of clothes that I have been saving that I haven't worn in years. Talk about a motivator...I've had a hard tome sticking to it lately, but now I feel completely revitalized and ready to get back on the wagon!!! I can't wait to be able to get back into all of those clothes!!:tongue:
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    I hear you, iIput on a skirt to wear to chuch this morning, a skirt I wore 6 weeks ago. and it fell off me!
    It is so worth it and I feel so great and my skin is glowing. I am so happy with my food choices and the life ahead of me. I dont miss the bad stuff and cant imagine a dat without my apple, orange, fish and veggie. To all of us good work and keep going. :love:
    We can do it with hard work and determination!
    God bless and lotts of love, Gari
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of pants that I can't fit into just waiting for me, alot of size US12. I think I will try some of them on and see what happens once I lose 20 pounds. I tried them on after my baby was born and I was able to pull them up but couldn't button them and I was 3 lbs. heavier then I am now.

I am currently wearing size US 14 and they are loose on me, I keep having to pull them up.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!! :smile: