• jennydeelee
    jennydeelee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • MadamSabs
    MadamSabs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    My name is Sabrina, I am 25. Currently I am 21kilos down! Would be happy to give advice to you ladies. Please feel free to add me.
    Thanks,
    Sabrina
  • SandyH2015
    SandyH2015 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hellio! I am 49, an empty nester and have 106lbs to lose. I've been back on MFP about a month and am down 15lbs so far. I have an open diary and am very interactive with my MFP friends. Add me if you like ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • WobblyYorkshireLass
    WobblyYorkshireLass Posts: 13 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hi i am 52, only joined yesterday and looking to lose weight and be more healthy. Please feel free to add me
  • PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Im 32, lost around 3.5stone so far, from the UK (Yorkshire) and I have a toddler :)
  • nikki_l33
    nikki_l33 Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking to make some new friends on here as well! I'm 33, live in Florida and Mum to 3 ages 14, 8 and 9 months. I started off post pregnancy with my last at 175 pounds and I'm now down to 150 with 10-15 more to lose. I'd love for some motivational friends as well! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Sexyvivi85
    Sexyvivi85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well as you don't have the option for me to add you...
  • Niccygetsfit
    Niccygetsfit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all :) im a single mum of a 3 year old :) i have currently lost 18kg and hoping to loose another 24kg.
    Feel free to add me.. im from Australia
  • AlwaysDestined4Greatness
    Options
    I donโ€™t know how to add friends on here. If anyone can help where I can ask would be greatly appreciated!
    Iโ€™ve received requests no problem.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m 37 (had to do the math on that!) single mama of two. My son is almost 2 and Iโ€™m still hanging onto baby weight, I call it birth control but it really has to go! Add me and Iโ€™ll try my best to be a good friend! Open, real diary, attempt to workout daily and active with my friend list!
  • jrbolinski
    jrbolinski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 44 a wife and bother of two boys 17 and 14. I have about 100 pounds to lose. And I'm tired of being tired and I would love to finally finish my weight loss journey, especially for my son's graduation in June!!
  • Ezza280900
    Ezza280900 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I need to lose 25kg feel free to add me.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been back on MFP since June. I'm 53. I've lost 25 lbs so far and have 30 lbs more to go. Feel free to add me. I have an open diary to friends and log on every day! Good luck everyone!

• kitscats1563
    kitscats1563 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! I'm new on mfp joined yesterday and would like to be apart of this group
  • sarah_baxter29
    sarah_baxter29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also 31 looking to lose 20kgs. Just 1 child. Based in Sydney Australia. I'll try add you :)
  • jrbolinski
    jrbolinski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Curious how many calories a day everyone is eating??
  • MyLilBeau
    MyLilBeau Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi All , happy to be added ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Not sure how to do friend request .....
    Also looking for inspiration .
    Live in Adelaide, South Australia ๐Ÿ™‹