Returning User -Time to make a change... again.

Options
Cranny
Cranny Posts: 27 Member
I'm 45 years old and trying to accomplish what I did back in 2005.

Long story short: In 2005 I started MFP and Richard Simmons Video's - within 1 1/2 years lost 100#. In 2010 I was diagnosed with cancer, had surgery and was told not exercise for 3 months. The bad habits came back. 2014 I filed for divorce, in 2015 I reconnected with my high school sweetheart, 2016 moved to a different state to be with him and left a job of 7 years. New career doesn't allow much mobility, and with the hours - not a lot of exercise time.

Those are excuses and I realize that now.

In September of this year, I went to my oncologist and had to face the truth on the scale.
All 100# that I lost - plus their extra friends, had found me.

So I went on eBay, found some Richard Simmons DVDs, and as of Monday of this week, I'm back at it. Back to MFP to keep track of food, exercise, and motivation.

In reality, I'm not expecting to lose the 100 plus pounds. But I am determined to lose weight, get my energy back, be able to go biking and hiking when his younger girls come down for the summer and we go camping. I want to FEEL BETTER. I want to have my confidence back.

So hello to all new and old friends. It's nice to be back.
We got this......... 100%
:smiley:

Replies

• PigHerder
    PigHerder Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome - you've done it before, and you know it works. You're going to crush this! :smiley: