I MISS....

Options

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I don't miss anything ...

I eat what I want, when I want it just in moderation. So, really? Nothing missing here! :)

This is the way to do.
    otherwise you'll be on top of KFC going all "falling down" with an uzi in one hand and a drumstick in the other.

ROFL!!!! That would so be me! haha
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

This is the way to do.
    otherwise you'll be on top of KFC going all "falling down" with an uzi in one hand and a drumstick in the other.
    [/quote]

Bahhahahahahah!!! :D
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    frappuccinos and cake.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    German Chocolate Cake
    Italian Cream Cake

Little Debbie Snack Cakes

Whataburger Sausage biscuit breakfasts....

Little Debbie! Yumm!!

They all sound good! The funny thing is before I started watching what I eat, I never craved sweets. Now it's a different story. Go figure.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options

I eat what I want, when I want it just in moderation. So, really? Nothing missing here! :)

this!!
  • shonasteele
    Options
    Cheeeeeeese.
    And cheeseburgers.
    And pizza (loaded with cheese of course!).

I do eat some in moderation, but it's just not the same :0(
  • crazysailorj
    crazysailorj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just saw the commercials for it last night... budweiser makes a 55 calorie beer now
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I eat anything I want. I just track it, and make it fit.

This is what I do. If I'd had to give up alcohol, I'd have thrown in the towel long ago...
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Bojangel's!
    and seeing my feet with out leaning over..therefore the lack of Bojangle's
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Check out Cooking lights Pizza Recipes, getting healthy doesn't mean being unhappy, treat yourself once a week to a sensible treat, pizza made on Pita with lots of veggies and light cheese......

Don't deny yourself the simple pleasures, you can do an hour extra exercise and have it guilt free.

Good luck :)
    Yeah, but its not the same as thick, cheesy pizza with pepperoni...hehehe. I'm not unhappy though. I focus on the fact that I feel SO much better eating healthier and losing weight. The pizza I miss probably wouldn't even taste that good to me anymore (at least that's what I tell myself!)
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Options

AGREED! You can eat anything, just small portions!!!
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options

I agree. I don't deny myself anything either. If I really want something, I make it fit. I drink beer and eat pizza probably once a week... Sometimes beer a little more frequently. I've finally learned that if I designate certain foods as "can't have," I'll want them more and eventually binge. I'd rather do a little bit when I want it than to go nuts and feel like crap later.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    lol oohh that sounds so yummy!! but i must say i miss my big mac and french fries!!!!

Me too, tonight I treated myself to a quorn burger and chips, but it just wasn't the same. I think if I ate a double cheeseburger or bigmac now I would total have sex face :love: :ohwell: :embarassed:
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I dont follow a specific diet, I just have issues with eating anything of any volume period, but I view eating on three levels, there is eating for energy, your bodily needs, there is eating for the way it makes you feel, and there is food for sensory enjoyment, the first and third are ok to me

If my body needs food, Im dizzy Ill eat

If I eat something extremely delicious like cheesecake, a truffel, something intense that I can very slowly enjoy Im ok with it

but the other type of eating, I love cheeseburgers with grease and cheese and fries, this is eating for the sake of putting something in my stomach and feeling the food go into my body, I miss that type of eating
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Cheeeeeeese.
    And cheeseburgers.
    And pizza (loaded with cheese of course!).

I do eat some in moderation, but it's just not the same :0(

me too!!!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    baking...

There's not a whole lot I can bake when on low carb. Sure, there are some low carb recipes, but I don't trust most of them. I hardly ever bake anymore, and I miss it.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    If it's in your calories, have one!! And have the beer that you love the most!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Then allow yourself that beer. Why not give yourself a little cheat at the end of the week for all that you have done during the week. A beer or two won't hurt ya.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I miss people,but as it turns out your not suposed to eat them........who knew:grumble:
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly! If you want a beer, have one! Make it a light beer and walk for 20 minutes to burn it off :)