Restarting, need to lose 100+

Options
jackiegigz11
jackiegigz11 Posts: 21 Member
edited October 2018 in Getting Started
Hello everyone
This will be my 2nd time around after a big fail..
Im more motivated than ever im ready to lose this 100+ so far I’ve lost a lil more than 20 lbs feel free to add me and join me in this journey 🤗

Replies

• Spadhnik
    Spadhnik Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
    I have been in same boat...
    This time I am determined to reach final goal.... I am with you on this :)
  • Tenacity149
    Tenacity149 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as well, except that this isn't my 2nd time around.... :-) I am on track and determined to succeed this time!!
  • dmcnur
    dmcnur Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as well, except that this isn't my 2nd time around.... :-) I am on track and determined to succeed this time!!

I finally made it after I don't know how many times around and have been maintaining for 3 months, which is totally unheard of. 78 pounds lost. Good luck and keep on trying.
  • elegantdoc
    elegantdoc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m starting again post honeymoon. I find the food diary a bit of a pain. New friends welcome!
  • jackiegigz11
    Options
    Spadhnik wrote: »
    Welcome back!
    I have been in same boat...
    This time I am determined to reach final goal.... I am with you on this :)

Thank you 😊😊
    Yes we got this im not stopping until i reach my goal
  • jackiegigz11
    Options

Hello
    Yes we got this im actually doing pretty good this time around 🤗
  • jackiegigz11
    Options

I finally made it after I don't know how many times around and have been maintaining for 3 months, which is totally unheard of. 78 pounds lost. Good luck and keep on trying.[/quote]

Wow that’s pretty impressive -78 thats awesome great job
  • jackiegigz11
    Options
    elegantdoc wrote: »
    I’m starting again post honeymoon. I find the food diary a bit of a pain. New friends welcome!

Hello
    I totally agree lol 😆 but its so worth it
  • Vonnie19800
    Vonnie19800 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started with 110lbs to lose. I've lost 21 so far so 89 to go. Would love a few buddies to help/support each other along the way.

Like you I WILL NOT give up this time. Just gonna keep chipping away and one day I will get there. Hopefully by May next year when I go to Cyprus. Wishful thinking I guess but need something to aim for
  • 2Fat1963
    2Fat1963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do I reset my beginning weight to current date?
  • kurlykam
    kurlykam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a 100+ as well and it seems so overwhelming, but I went premium with MFP and I am forging ahead with persistence and prayer!!!

• cole7011
    cole7011 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
    This will be my 2nd time around after a big fail..
    Im more motivated than ever im ready to lose this 100+ so far I’ve lost a lil more than 20 lbs feel free to add me and join me in this journey 🤗

• dawngmx
    dawngmx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is like my millionth time around. I need to lose 100 as well. Hopped on the scale today and was devastated to see I gained most of the weight I lost (almost 100 pounds). Add me...I could always use the motivation!
  • thuderousthighss
    thuderousthighss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here, last year I lost 30lbs, haven’t gained any of it back really but I haven’t lost any either, I got off track. I have like 150lbs to go. Looking for friends in the same boat.