Jamie Eason's 12 week program

Options
I am about to start her program and I was wondering if anyone else had tried it and what your results were like
If anyone else is interested here is the link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/guides/female-20to39-fat-loss/training

Replies

• mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I just started last week so I can't tell you the results...but I've been sore haha
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    sounds awesome!!!

bump!!
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    Jamie Eason has an amazing figure, but she is set to release her very OWN 12 week trainer on August 16th, according to her Facebook postings.

" Fitness Model/Writer Jamie Eason
    Guess what? Guess what? I was given an official release date for the 12-week trainer. It's going to be August 16th! That's a Tuesday. I am soooo anxious to start!!!!"

This 12 week trainer is HER training program, along with her recommendations for supplements and nutrition, vs. just being the spokes model for the program that is currently available. I'll be very interested to see what all the program recommends.
    Check it out on Facebook.
  • llovegrove
    llovegrove Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I really want to start it, just not sure when yet! It looks GREAT!!!!! I already make all her recipes adn love everyone of them!
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    So, let me get this straight - there's the program that's already on the beachbody website, and a new one coming out, separate from that?
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    I am starting on monday!!!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I was checking it out few days ago, wondering when to start it. How do you all like it?