New and N00bish is... pretty accurate

Options
I'm Chants, 30 years old, and 242lbs (110kg), give or take a few grams. I started out at 286lbs (230kg, again, give or take a wee dash of grams). It's been exercise and healthy eating, and I finally shed some of the wobble and wiggle. I'm still a good 60lbs away from my goal, but hell, that's why I'm here!

As a woman with PCO (no 'S', thank my few lucky stars), weightloss is already a pain in the rear end. The demonic hormones and underactive thyroid also frequently conspire to make this journey as hard as possible - but I have the... weights(?) of motivation, and I'll beat them into submission with as many "Power of Exercise Compels You's" as it takes!

I've recently felt some of my motivation waning due to this horrific plateau I've hit, and I knew I was going to have to do something, and quickly, before I hit the final fukkital and screwed up months of hard work. So... here I am, ready to connect with others like me who just want to try and shed those extra few pounds and live a little healthier!

Mentorship is definitely, always, absolutely, YES, welcome (No, really, seriously. I'm not kidding. Not remotely.) - that is, if you can put up with the fact that I'm nuttier than a five pound fruit cake. (“Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.”)

HI!

Replies