Why you want to loose weight?

Options
myawsomeboys
myawsomeboys Posts: 54 Member
I was feeling tired without energy and made my mind up to start eating healthier and take walks. I want this to be a life style for me not just to look good but to feel better inside. What’s your reason what motivated you?

Replies

• servant2you
    servant2you Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The older you get the more you realize weight causes you more trouble. I want to enjoy what time I have left.
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    I see my parents and grandparents struggling with health issues that could have been avoided. I don’t want to live a long life if I live Dr. visit to Dr. visit
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Health and quality of life
  • jessebowen492
    jessebowen492 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wife is a cheater, so I feel in love with bodybuilding.
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have no idea other than I don't like the number on the scale :/ I'm not overweight by much I'm not overly bothered by the way I look struggling for motivation ATM
  • myawsomeboys
    Options
    The older you get the more you realize weight causes you more trouble. I want to enjoy what time I have left.

Good for taking action!! It definitely has its benefits. I’m glad your doing something about it never too late awesome! 🙌
  • myawsomeboys
    Options
    I see my parents and grandparents struggling with health issues that could have been avoided. I don’t want to live a long life if I live Dr. visit to Dr. visit

True! I agree being healthy should be the primary reason to do it!! Before I use to think it was about being skinny and looking good now I’m more about how it makes me feel inside. I have so much more energy I’m satisfied and feel great! Good for wanting better for yourself props to you girl!
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    To woo women into meaningless online cybrz with my hot body.
    Oh, and for my health.
  • myawsomeboys
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Very good reasons! I agree ☝️
  • myawsomeboys
    Options
    Wife is a cheater, so I feel in love with bodybuilding.

So sorry to hear that it’s heart breaking to be betrayed.💔 God bless you!!
  • myawsomeboys
    Options
    angelsja wrote: »
    I have no idea other than I don't like the number on the scale :/ I'm not overweight by much I'm not overly bothered by the way I look struggling for motivation ATM[/quote
    If your not happy with the number on the scale that’s good enough reason lol it’s about feeling good! I believe in you keep me updated I want to know how well your doing!🙌
  • myawsomeboys
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    To woo women into meaningless online cybrz with my hot body.
    Oh, and for my health.

🙌 much praise to you! Lol
  • myawsomeboys
    Options
    I have no idea other than I don't like the number on the scale :/ I'm not overweight by much I'm not overly bothered by the way I look struggling for motivation ATM

Your young beautiful girl you got this! 🙌 it’s about being your best! Keep me posted on your progress!!
  • myawsomeboys
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Very good reasons! I agree ☝️

Excellent reasons!!!
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options

Your young beautiful girl you got this! 🙌 it’s about being your best! Keep me posted on your progress!!

Thank you I wish I could see myself the way other people seem to
  • myawsomeboys
    Options

Thank you I wish I could see myself the way other people seem to

Love your self it’s important be the best you! Your only young once I wish I could go back in time and appreciated myself more and cared enough to eat well! Make small changes soon you will gradually gain confidence to do more! Don’t beat your self if you fail just keep going and never give up ! I’m routing for you girl!!!!
  • YannaChandell
    YannaChandell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    TO BE HEALTHY
  • myawsomeboys
    Options
    TO BE HEALTHY

Yesssss!!!!! Awesome 👏