Any metalheads out there? Work out tunes!

13»

Replies

• wild_autumn_wind
    wild_autumn_wind Posts: 23 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    My workout playlist has some Ensiferum, Parasite Inc., Sabaton, The Sword, Svartsot, Be'lakor and Barathrum on it (and a few others). There's metal for all occasions and moods tho (my avi was actually taken at a show). LOVE IT.

Huge thumbs up for Be'lakor
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    yes to the metalhead thing, but no to tunes. I don't listen to music when I work out. I find headphones annoying.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    My workout playlist has some Ensiferum, Parasite Inc., Sabaton, The Sword, Svartsot, Be'lakor and Barathrum on it (and a few others). There's metal for all occasions and moods tho (my avi was actually taken at a show). LOVE IT.

Only discovered them last year, best discovery of the year. One of the few bands I can just listen to the entire discography of without skipping a song
  • cravinglifechants
    cravinglifechants Posts: 502 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    DragonForce - Through The Fire And Flames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s

This. All. The. Time.
  • Reckoner67
    cee134 wrote: »
    DragonForce - Through The Fire And Flames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s

This. All. The. Time.

The song that got me listening to metal about ten years ago, it'll always have a spot in my heart for that alone :)
  • wild_autumn_wind
    wild_autumn_wind Posts: 23 Member

Only discovered them last year, best discovery of the year. One of the few bands I can just listen to the entire discography of without skipping a song

If you haven't listened to Wolfheart yet, I highly suggest you do if you like Be'lakor!
  • Reckoner67

If you haven't listened to Wolfheart yet, I highly suggest you do if you like Be'lakor!

Always willing to try new music, I'll check them out