Going going gone 🤗

Options
PatriciaJane69
PatriciaJane69 Posts: 13 Member
edited October 2018 in Success Stories
After piling on the pounds after a serious illness a few years ago, my husband took me on a cruise, after i had been discharged from hospital,a family member remarked i looked fat in one of my photos, so i was determined to diet before my cruise for my big special birthday in February 2019. So in June 2018, i started walking every morning, & sorted out which food to cut out, and kept to my diet.i have now lost 2st 3lb, and determined to lose one more stone🤗225f5z60xqld.jpg
gy4a1xupbs3g.jpg
Me now,🤗

Replies

• motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Well done - looking so pretty in pink! While it could be said that the person who made the comment about your photo should not gave said something so hurtful or rude, it seems to have given you the spur you needed. We all have mirrors and can see the truth but sometimes it takes an additional kick up the pants to get us motivated. You will enjoy your birthday cruise all the more, congratulations!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Well done on your progress so far, you look fab :smile:

ps I recognise that ship! its Royal Carribbean isn't it, possibly the Independence of the Seas? :smile: we are heading on cruise no. 17 tomorrow, been hooked since 2009 on them! :smiley:
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats!
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and that dress is so pretty on you! You did a lot of hard work!
  • bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Well done
  • PatriciaJane69
    Options
    Well done on your progress so far, you look fab :smile:

ps I recognise that ship! its Royal Carribbean isn't it, possibly the Independence of the Seas? :smile: we are heading on cruise no. 17 tomorrow, been hooked since 2009 on them! :smiley:

Thank you, it was Royal Carribean, Oasis of the seas,last December, loved it, it was our first cruise,â›´â›´
  • PatriciaJane69
    Options
    You look beautiful and that dress is so pretty on you! You did a lot of hard work!

Thank you,🤗
  • OvershareUsername
    OvershareUsername Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fabulous and your story is so inspirational! Wishing you continued happiness and health!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yay! Fab work!!! You look lovely.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    SO pretty!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You look great! Those colours really suit you. Great job!
  • Ashleigh1178
    Ashleigh1178 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!