Hi

Options
I’m niki. I’m here to try to gain weight. I’ve pretty much lost all hope. I’m 25. I’m 5’6 and weigh 119.6. I have a few kids and weigh less after pregnancy then I did before. 😫 I want to be AT LEAST 130. I am constantly made fun of and bullied over my weight at work, at family reunions, in public, etc. I’m ready to look healthy and feel good in my own skin. I’ve tried eating less calories to slow my metabolism, it didn’t work. I’ve tried the protein powder and another powder. I’ve tried very high amounts of calories daily. I do work out with weights. So far nothin. I’m hoping this app helps.

Replies

• JuneBug6693
    JuneBug6693 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Here is a pic of what my belly looks like now. All my weight holds in the top of my legs.
  • competeagain2x
    competeagain2x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You got strong legs
    Looks good from here
  • JuneBug6693
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Thank you. I walk a lot and stock at work, so I guess they’re slightly muscular. I do want more weight in legs but mainly my belly.
  • competeagain2x
    Options
    They look muscular
    What kinda workouts ya do?
  • JuneBug6693
    Options
    They aren’t that muscular. Lol. I don’t work out as much as I’m trying to. I started doling a lot of squats lately in hopes of gaining weight in my legs. That’s only been going on a few weeks.
  • competeagain2x
    Options
    Keep squatting!!!
  • JuneBug6693
    Options
    How many is too many? Lol.
  • Bikerqueen66
    Bikerqueen66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great from where I'm sitting. Add me as a friend if you like. 🖤