Milestone

Options
My goal is to weigh 180 pounds. I started last January 15 at 223# today reached 201, a 22# loss. My next big hurdle, which seems to be close to achievement is to go under 200. I have hovered around 15-18# loss for a couple of months. The 200 weight seems to be elusive. My wife and I are both on a diet that is simple but working. We eat a regular breakfast of oatmeal, grits or eggs and bacon and a dinner meal before 2 o'clock. After 2 we don't eat. However, sometimes we snack on apples or carrots and peanut butter. When we go out we friends, we skip the dinner before 2 and have dinner at 6 but without lunch. Our weight increases by a couple of pounds or less when we travel but returns to status quo in a short time being back on the usual diet. Looking forward to being 180, a weight I have not been for about 48 years.

Replies

• mountainmare
    mountainmare Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This happens to me too--I hit a "set point" stay around there for 20 days or so then get a whoosh of two or three pounds. Good job --nice to hear of another couple getting healthy together.
  • kellyba87
    kellyba87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!