I NEED A WEIGHT LIFTING PROGRAM

Options
I’m confused in the gym, I want to lose weight and build muscle,but I have so many confusion in my Brain on what to do can anyone help me with a weightlifting program a nice sweet little routine that will make me build muscle and lose weight and moobs, I need to lose 50pounds

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »

This plus focus on losing weight and getting adequate protein. You might build a few lbs of muscle, but it wont be a lot weight you are losing weight.

If you are doing that, you will probably like the result one you get lean enough.
  • cndkendrick
    cndkendrick Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Download the body space app from bodybuilding.com.
    They have routines you can add to your calendar. The instructional videos for each exercise are very specific and helpful.
  • Carneyje3
    Carneyje3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I recommend Strong Lift 5x5 (this can be found online with great detail and explanation). It's a simple three day a week lifting program. It starts with very little weight (i.e. the bar) BUT if you check your ego, follow the program, focus on form, and stick with it you will build a phenomenal base for lifting and strength. The other thing to remember though is diet is 80% of losing weight and building muscle. You can't get the results you want without the right kind of fuel!

Remember:

1.) Form>Weight
    2.) Progress takes time, but two months from now when you look over your weight logs you'll be blown away
    3.) Always check your ego at the door when you go the to the gym.