I've lost a 3-pound tub of super premium ice cream, what about you?

4bugsmama
4bugsmama Posts: 2,875 Member
Down 24 pounds since the beginning of the year. It hasn't been easy, but it sure has been worth it. What is your weight loss equivalent?
m0yy6pdmm7xv.png

Replies

• 4bugsmama
    I've lost the world's largest ball of tape and I have a 2 month old horse left to go 😐

You've done so well! One pound at a time, you've got this!
  • ojrockswakeboard
    ojrockswakeboard Posts: 2 Member
    Since starting Keto with mfp yesterday, I’ve lost a guinea pig, but still have an Irish setter to go!!
  • hippysprout
    hippysprout Posts: 1,446 Member
    An Irish Setter, but I'm still packing a newborn calf that needs to go
  • 4bugsmama
    I love this! The comparisons make this so much more of a community event, for some reason :#
  • mim619
    mim619 Posts: 33 Member
    I've lost the amount of cheese and average American eats in a year. Just an automobile tire to go;
  • 4bugsmama
    I've got a human skin left to lose :D
  • kennyb02
    kennyb02 Posts: 3 Member
    Since the beginning of August I have lost the amout of an elephant's heart.
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    A newborn calf and a chihuahua. LOL !
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    A small bale of hay!
  • confidenceinrain
    confidenceinrain Posts: 104 Member
    As of today, an automobile tire!
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    I'm between a cinder block and mid-size microwave. WOW!
  • cannedgoo
    cannedgoo Posts: 72 Member
    Before I came in here I was like “oh about the size of my cat”

Yes. From your post I’ve lost the weight of an average housecat. Got a newborn calf to go, but that’s only 2 elephant hearts or 2 legs and another cat 😉
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    A sperm whales brain since January would have been more if I didn't keep you yoing
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Ten chihauhaus lost with ten more chihauhaus to go. When I'm done, I'll weigh between the complete Oxford English dictionary and an average adult male. Ahhh, to weigh less than my husband! Fun post.
  • 4bugsmama
    jean133mjg wrote: »
    Ten chihauhaus lost with ten more chihauhaus to go. When I'm done, I'll weigh between the complete Oxford English dictionary and an average adult male. Ahhh, to weigh less than my husband! Fun post.

Isn't always the way it goes? Such a huge inspiration to weigh less than my husband too :D
  • 4bugsmama
    My goal is to end up weighing between a newborn giraffe and potatoes an average American eats in a year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!