I can't believe this channel doesn't have more sub

Options
My legs are shaking :) . Just finished another workout by Linda Wooldridge. I'm so glad I found this channel on YouTube. I just don't understand why it only has 25k subscribers. Know any channels like this? Feel free to share. because sharing is caring

Replies

• somethingxcompletelyxdifferent
    Options
    Hi there Melanie I think my point was lost. It happens to me all the time.I'll try to elaborate. I only use YouTube videos for my workouts. I know all the big ones like fitnessblender and use them all the time. I don't come across a lot of small channels. When I found Linda's channel I realize that there must be a lot of channels like this therefore I asked for recommendations from this community. (Small channels that has a good content. Workouts or food).

Mouse - what did u think this thread was going to be about?
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hi there Melanie I think my point was lost. It happens to me all the time.I'll try to elaborate. I only use YouTube videos for my workouts. I know all the big ones like fitnessblender and use them all the time. I don't come across a lot of small channels. When I found Linda's channel I realize that there must be a lot of channels like this therefore I asked for recommendations from this community. (Small channels that has a good content. Workouts or food).

Mouse - what did u think this thread was going to be about?

Something a lot naughtier!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    Never heard of her so I did briefly look at a few of her You Tube videos. Not enough to assess them as to quality for fitness but I love that her black cat either wanders around her the entire time, lays on the yoga mat or watches her from the couch!
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sidney Cummings does great daily youtube workouts. Other than that, FitnessBlender, which you already know. Good luck with your goals!
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Nice try, Linda.

P.S. lmao at this one, ha!
  • somethingxcompletelyxdifferent
    Options
    Tnx Sophia I was looking for new fun kickboxing videos! Great recommendations.

BZAH10 lazy dancer tips channel also have a black cat assessing the workouts :D