Eating Disorder Friends

Options
13»

Replies

• LindsayWxGirl17
    LindsayWxGirl17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have binge eating disorder and am simultaneously in recovery AND trying to lose weight (for health reasons). I'm trying not to define my worth by my weight while doing what's best for my body. Feel free to add me if you struggle with a similar situation!
  • VampireLatte
    VampireLatte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had anorexia, and I am currently trying to beat over eating. You can add me if you want
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ugh, the obsession with calorie counting. I won't eat till I log first to see where I sit for the day. If I don't like where I am with calories, carbs, etc. then I won't eat it and find something else.
  • Pittie66
    Pittie66 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new to this calorie counting; usually is a set up for me in terms of becoming an obsession. I have dealt with all types of eating disorders since I was 12 and I am now 51. I am looking for support as I try to eat a more balanced, less restricted diet and not be so rigid in my routines. I am an exercise addict and stick to my safe foods that will not cause me to gain weight. You’d think with all the therapy, treatment, and knowledge that I would have it all together. Not so much. I want to be free, but it’s scary. It’s so important to be thin and fit.
  • sunnygirl87
    sunnygirl87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
  • miamademedoit
    miamademedoit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have an eating disorder too. Feel free to add me for those who are still active.
  • chloeaaa
    chloeaaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with anorexia(and other mental health problems as well but that’s not the point) 2 and 1/2 years ago. It went unnoticed for a year and I really lacked the peer support that I need during that time. I’ve been in treatment and am currently getting therapy. I want to help those who were and are in my shoes, because to this day, I have realized that it doesn’t really leave, you just manage it better :). Feel free to add me.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Rocovered, here. Still have minor struggles some times, but I've been out of that mindset for the most part for 5 years.
  • alisonwoodrow12
    alisonwoodrow12 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please add me...
  • skyepiphanybeth
    skyepiphanybeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anorexic x
  • dilbobaggins06
    dilbobaggins06 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have anorexia that has really increased in severity along with severe anxiety and depression, feel free to add if you are still active
  • georgieamber2
    georgieamber2 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Me please!!! 💕